Talent Consultant / Internal Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant that has excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to quickly understand staffing requirements, especially within an IT / Technical space (in all areas mentioned), is required for a well-established and successful Global leader based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities Available **
** All Previous Agency and / or Internal Recruiting Experience Considered **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Talent Consultant / Internal Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant that has excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to quickly understand staffing requirements, especially within an IT / Technical space (in all areas mentioned).
Working as the Talent Consultant / Internal Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring the Company provide the optimal candidate experience from End-to-End, ensuring that all on-boarding for the UK is 5 star, that all details are up to date, accurately recorded and compliant with all policies/processes adopted and owned by the Company.
As the Talent Consultant / Internal Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant you will assist with all recruitment activity, including phone screening, reference checking, filing of all interview notes, exam results and hire requisitions, drafting of contracts and maintaining the HRIS / ATS database.
Your responsibilities as the Talent Consultant / Internal Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant will also involve assisting with all inductions for new employees and assisting the organisation with Ad-hoc project work from a recruitment and HR perspective. You will also build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure successful business outcomes, and business growth goals are successfully met.
The Company is looking for someone to come in to this role, fully equipped with their little black book of extensive networks of both business and candidates, and in turn be able to take the UK Talent Acquisition offering to the next level.
This position works closely with a friendly and supportive team of 18 spread across 4 countries. With the Company expanding the geographic footprint, there are endless opportunities to progress and whilst this role is located in Reading right now, you never know what opportunities will arise...
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Drive, Manage and assist Talent Acquisition with all recruitment activity, including phone screening, reference checking, filing of all interview notes, exam results and hire requisitions, drafting of contracts and maintaining the HRIS / ATS database
- Run with all inductions for new employees and assist the organisation with Ad-hoc project work from a recruiting and HR perspective
- Provide timely and accurate support to the local and global Talent Acquisition Team
- Manage the full on-boarding and induction experience of all new starters in the UK, working with Talent Acquisition to smoothly transition new employees into the business
- Consult and support Directors/Senior Teams on day-to-day recruitment, client requirements, and resource / headcount increases
- Proactively suggest and implement process improvements and changes to UK Talent engagement and resourcing strategies
- Assist in the processing of visas, background checks, secondments and leave
- Managing the UK @HR and @careers email inboxes along with other HR Team members
- Support with local projects and provide strategic inputs where possible, specifically providing implementation support on HRIS for the UK and ATS and Applicant Tracking
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, market leading Company that employs over 1,300 permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are seeking an individual who is looking to further their career in all things Talent Acquisition, Recruitment and HR to join their Internal Recruitment Team, based in Reading, on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager and Group HR Manager (both based in the Sydney Head Office), you will join a friendly and supportive Global HR Team.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The Company is looking for a driven, professional and successful individual with a "Can do" attitude who wants to get involved and continue to drive the great culture and growth at the Company, both in the UK and Globally.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience within a Talent Acquisition, External and / or Internal Recruitment Consultant, have the drive to take your Talent Acquisition/Recruitment career to the next level, have the desire to pick up HR activates when required and will have the battle wounds to show for it!
You will be comfortable working in a fast paced and high volume environment whilst being a jack-of-all-trades in the Recruitment / Talent Acquisition arena! You are confident liaising with senior management and stakeholders at all levels of the business, as well as with third parties, vendors and clients when needed. You are well spoken with excellent communication skills, are highly organised, and a strong team player. You are a quick learner, adaptable and resilient in the face of ambiguity, and ready to tackle any challenge with a smile on your face!
- Extensive Talent Acquisition / Recruitment experience is essential in this role
- Demonstrate using own initiative, driving projects and ability to learn/adapt new skills
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment, ability to work autonomously and well within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
Joining a Company like this means you’ll join a 'work hard, play hard' kind of culture! You will be joining an organisation that will offer you endless support and growth opportunities along with a competitive remuneration package, company social events, access to outstanding discount schemes and much, much more.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3976
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Reading, Berkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk