Systems Business Analyst that has good experience writing business and functional requirements with preferably some industry experience working within the Transport, Logistics, Distribution and Warehouse sectors is required by a well-established Company based in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
SALARY: up to £39,000 per annum + Benefits (28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays) building to 33 days (including bank holidays) in the sixth full holiday year, a company pension and life assurance scheme)
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Systems Business Analyst that has good experience writing business and functional requirements with preferably some industry experience working within the Transport, Logistics, Distribution and Warehouse sectors.
Working as the Systems Business Analyst you will formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and broad knowledge plus understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
As the Systems Business Analyst, you will also actively participate in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), supporting Technical Design as well as all the Test phases.
You will also provide interface between IS (Information Services) and the functional organisation.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Systems Business Analyst include:
- Responsible for Requirements Generation and Validation of Business, Organisational and Operational Requirements
- Evaluate procedures and processes employed by BSA Department
- Report to Head of IT Systems on the progress and issue status for all applicable projects
- Support the implementation as well as Testing (System and UAT) phases
- Responsible for documenting Business and Functional Requirements
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lead the business to a solution
- Excellent analysis, investigative, inter-personal communication skills
- Previous experience in the logistics industry, operating networks and warehouse management such as slotting, allocation, picking, packing, shipping, receipts and returns would be advantageous, although not essential
- Knowledge of and experience in UML and Use Case analysis tools, process modelling, object modelling, specification writing and business writing, broad knowledge of different business implications of the application and technology (MS,SQL) C# and the software development lifecycle (Rational Unified Process)
- Junior level candidates will be considered
Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3846
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk