Residential Child Care Support Worker Team Leader who is emotionally aware and resilient to be able to support the young people and the staff team you are working with, is required to join our NEW Residential Setting at Five Rivers Child Care, based in Rochester Kent.
SALARY: £24,705 - £28,595 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Rochester, Kent
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 39 hours per week, you must be able to commit to 2-3 sleep in’s per week for which you will receive additional payment
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must hold a Full UK Driving Licence
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Child Care Support Worker Team Leader who is emotionally aware and resilient to be able to support the young people and the staff team you are working with.
Five Rivers, a leading Social Enterprise, have been “turning children’s lives around” since 1989.
Our New service is for young people aged 12+ upon admission. The young people will be with us for a tailored 16-week assessment led programme opening in Autumn 2021.
As the Residential Child Care Support Worker Team Leader you will be responsible for leading shifts, preparing supervision for support staff as well as working closely with the young people and their families.
The home is a 4 bedded setting that focusses on supporting the young people in an integrated treatment plan and as the Residential Child Care Support Worker Team Leader, you will be a role model for both children and staff.
As the Residential Child Care Support Worker Team Leader you will have the following:
- Must have a Full UK driving licence - this is essential
- Must have a passion to work with children
- QCF Level 3 Children & Young people workforce or Health & Social Care is desirable, if you do not have this qualification, we will put you through it
- Flexibility and understanding is a must, as we are open all year round
- Must have an expert understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures
- Must have previous experience in shift leading
- Must have experience in working in a children’s home
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Referral package
- Perk Box - £100’s of high street discount
- Simply Health medical Cash Back scheme
- Death In Service benefit
- Employee Support Programme
- Level 4 in Children & Young People in Residential Services
- Ongoing Training, Including all core subjects and Proactive Approaches
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6779
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Rochester, Kent. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.