Support Worker / Domiciliary Home Carer who is flexible, enthusiastic, compassionate and caring, is required for a well-established care organisation based in Epsom, Surrey.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Experienced Carers or trainee / new to the industry level candidates considered. Full training provided.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Epsom, Surrey (must be able to travel within a designated 5 mile radius)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent, Contract, Temporary – various shifts available
** Multiple Jobs Available **
** Experienced and Trainee / New to the Industry Applicants Considered **
** Various Shift Patterns **
** Full Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Support Worker / Domiciliary Home Carer who is flexible, enthusiastic, compassionate and caring.
As the Support Worker / Domiciliary Home Carer you join the team in providing exceptional care and support to individuals within their home setting.
The Support Worker / Domiciliary Home Carer provide care and support in a person-centred way and give the individuals the opportunity to maintain their independence and gain new skills.
The successful candidate will help vulnerable adults in their homes with various activities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Support Worker / Domiciliary Home Carer will include:
- Assisting vulnerable adults (Male and Female) in their own homes with personal care tasks such as bathing, dressing, toileting and medication
- Undertaking household tasks such as housework, meal preparation, laundry, shopping etc.
- Building strong working relationships with service users and colleagues
- Need to be caring, kind, patient and reliable
- Willing to undertake personal care tasks including bathing and toileting
- Be comfortable and confident working as part of a team and lone working
- Good communication skills
- Able to record accurate care notes and reporting electronically
- Be committed to and passionate about supporting and developing others
- Have a person-centred approach, and respect the choices and dignity of the service users, irrespective of disability
- Have a clear desire and commitment to working to company values openly and honestly
- Be flexible with working different hours
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Previous experience preferred, although not essential as full training will be provided
- A Full UK Driving License with or without transport
- QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care (Desirable)
Applicants must be willing to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
As a successful candidate you will get in return:
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- DBS cleared
- Comprehensive training and development programme
- Refer a friend scheme - £100 bonus after 12 weeks of work completed
- Career progression within the company
- Experienced / New to care industry carers Required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6974
Full-Time, Part-Time, Permanent, Temporary, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Epsom, Surrey. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk