Support Worker with a passion for making a real and lasting difference to people’s lives who either has previous industry experience or is looking to enter the care industry for the first time is required for one of the UK’s leading independent providers for specialist services for adults with learning disabilities and Autistic Spectrum Condition.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
SALARY: from £19,813 - £20,280 per annum + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: We have positions in Manchester and Stockport (candidates will be based at either site on a permanent basis)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE **
** FULL TRAINING AND SUPPORT PROVIDED **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST have a Full UK Manual Driver’s Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Support Worker with a passion for making a real and lasting difference to people’s lives who either has previous industry experience or is looking to enter the care industry for the first time.
Working as a Support Worker you will join the company’s established team helping and working with adults with learning disabilities and Autism, based at one of their sites in Manchester or Stockport.
The company is looking for people who want to make a difference to their own and other’ lives whilst working with an organisation who value you and your contribution.
No experience necessary, as the company provide full training and support.
As a Support Worker you will join one of the UK’s leading independent providers of specialist services for adults with learning disabilities and Autistic Spectrum Condition (with associated learning disabilities). With more than 25 years’ experience they provide bespoke and innovative assessment and care packages in a range of supported living models which include 24hour domiciliary care and residential care home support services.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Support Worker include:
- Making a real and lasting difference to people’s lives
- Assisting with day to day living tasks
- Completing paperwork to a good standard
- Supporting clients to live as independently as possible
- Support in accessing activities and socialising with others
- Encouraging positive relations with all involved
- Full UK manual driving license, due to the nature of the role applicants without a driving licence cannot be considered for this role
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- To be respectful and empathetic towards the service users
- Excellent people skills & good communicator
- Patience, compassion and understanding
- Sleep in Allowance of £62.64
- Outstanding levels of accredited and in-house training
- Career progression opportunities
- Medical insurance (after 12months service)
- Shop discounts (after 12months service)
- Most of all an opportunity to work for a company who invest in their Employees
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7255
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk