Purchasing / Supply Chain Manger / Procurement Manager with good forecasting, demand, supply planning, team management and organisational skills is required for a well-established and successful Company based in Chorley, Lancashire.
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Purchasing / Supply Chain Manger / Procurement Manager that has good forecasting, demand, supply planning, team management and organisational skills.
Working as the Supply Chain Procurement Manger you will provide leadership to achieve first class service delivery, exceptional quality and maximum efficiency in line with Company vision and values.
As the Supply Chain Procurement Manger, you will report directly to the Head of Supply and will manage the procurement and service delivery of products and service across the group in the timeliest and cost effective manner.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Supply Chain Procurement Manger:
- Manage forecasting, demand and supply planning
- Identify and establish new and cost effective routes to market
- Define and implement robust supply chain processes
- Monitor, maintain and raise service standards
- To manage and motivate the team, building a culture of innovation and proactivity
- Through inspirational leadership engage, develop and train your team to consistently deliver exceptional standards, great customer service and strong financial controls
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A background in supply chain management
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, creative, hard working
- Strong numerical skills with an analytical, problem solving mindset
- Be proactive, motivated and metrics driven
- Commercially and analytically astute with the ability to appraise all solutions from a customer, efficiency and cost perspective
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable to change - This is a new and unestablished role that will constantly evolve
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3755
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Chorley, Lancashire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk