Supply Chain Administrator / Administration Assistant who works to a high level of accuracy and has good knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word and Excel) with great communication and administrative skills is required for a well-established Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have a full Driving Licence and the flexibility to travel
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Supply Chain Administrator / Administration Assistant who works to a high level of accuracy and has good knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word and Excel) with great communication and administrative skills.
Working as the Supply Chain Administrator / Administration Assistant you will have a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to manage your own workload with the flexibility to adapt quickly to different situations.
As the Supply Chain Administrator / Administration Assistant, you will manage the expectations of the sales team by keeping them updated with the status of their goods. You will raise and progress purchase orders, deal with supplier queries and complaints and build and maintain relationships with internal colleagues, suppliers and customers.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Supply Chain Administrator / Administration Assistant:
- Progressing outstanding orders
- Checking availability in relation to lead times
- Updating the sales team as to the status of their goods
- Adding new stock items to the inventory database
- Releasing purchase orders via the purchase order authorisation system
- Manage supplier/sales queries and complaints as required
- Build and maintain relationships with internal colleagues/suppliers and customers
- Manage the expectations of the sales team
- Ensuring all database information is accurate in relation to all lead/review times by supplier
- Answering the phone, directing calls and taking messages
- Making sure price lists are current and accurate
- Create stock reports showing efficiencies and also improvements, report findings to your line manager
- Assist with cost reduction
- Visiting suppliers as and when required
- Attending trade shows as and when required
- Understanding of ERP and stock management systems would be advantageous but is not essential
- A high level of accuracy is essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Word and Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and takes ownership
- Excellent organisation skills – planning/organised and efficient
- To be able to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities/deadlines
- Full driving licence and have the flexibility to travel
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5354
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk