Supplier Quality Manager with a working knowledge of supplier process management and controls, PPAP, APQP, and supporting programmes is required for leading manufacturing business based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: circa £45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Supplier Quality Manager with a working knowledge of supplier process management and controls, PPAP, APQP, and supporting programmes.
Working as a Supplier Quality Manager you will be required to initiate APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) multi-functional teams and co-ordinate PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) activities at the supplier and manage into plant.
As a Supplier Quality Manager you will be business aware and predict industry trends, liaising with the group to develop integration activities with the supply base.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Supplier Quality Manager will include:
- To initiate APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) multi-functional teams
- To co-ordinate PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) activities at the supplier and manage into plant
- To initiate supplier / launch readiness reviews and quality plans
- To facilitate, prioritise, train and support supplier corrective action meetings and reviews
- To measure and analyse trends and performance at the supplier and the plant to reduce potential issues
- To develop the supplier base by using Six Sigma and Lean techniques. To liaise with the group to develop integration activities with the supply base
- To analyse and audit processes and parts at suppliers premises
- To complete root cause analysis programmes to plant satisfaction
- To be business aware and predict industry trends
- A working knowledge of supplier process management and controls, PPAP, APQP, and supporting programmes
- Undertake measurement system analysis, statistical measurement and trend analysis (MSA, SPC & PFMEA)
- Internal and external experience in auditing systems and capabilities, or possess a qualification in such systems
- Capable of effective decision making
- Skilled / experienced in root cause analysis and poka yoke
- Confident to discuss, enforce and recommend any concerns, solutions and constraints at the highest level
- Degree qualified or studying towards a degree
- Possess excellent presentation skills, and the ability to see tasks through to a logical conclusion
- Willing to travel on a regular basis and prepared to spend time away from home
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Defined contribution Master Trust pension arrangement, provided by Aviva
- Medical Scheme, including dental, optical and outpatient provision
- Professional development is encouraged and supported, such as education programs and (online) training courses
- Professional development is encouraged and supported
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7724
Full-Time, Permanent Manufacturing Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk