Five Rivers Child Care is a leading Social Enterprise supporting children and young people living in foster homes. By joining us, as a Supervising Social Worker, you will be part of a team wholly committed to our mission of ‘Turning children’s lives around’ and help children and young people who have experienced adversity to achieve their full potential.
We need your experience and skills as a Supervising Social Worker to provide tailored support to our Foster Carers and young people throughout the Gloucestershire area. You will join an established and experienced team of Supervising Social Workers delivering trauma informed practice and support alongside our service Clinician and team of Fostering Support Workers.
We offer opportunities for your progression and further training within the organisation; we are proud to have our ethos accredited with a Gold Investors in People award. You will receive regular supervision and support including individual and group Clinical supervision provided by a qualified psychologist/clinician. You will also be able to develop your practice and experience through the opportunities to integrate with our clinical, education and residential service provision.
As the Supervising Social Worker you will also receive:
- Formal induction and training in the paperless electronic recording and management system (CHARMs)
- Professional social work supervision provided by a Manager
- Opportunities to integrate with the clinical, education and residential service provision
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Market related salary plus on call allowance plus car allowance
- Pension scheme and access to employee assistance program
- Perkbox discount scheme membership
To be successful in this position you will need:
- The desire to be a team player who wants to achieve best possible outcomes for all our children and foster carers
- Experience of working in the fostering sector and/or children/young people in social care
- A formal social work qualification
- To be registered as a social worker with Social Work England
- The right to work in the UK
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an Application Form, which we will send out in a separate email. Please keep an eye out for our email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7708
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Full-Time, Permanent Support Worker Jobs, Support Worker Careers and Support Worker Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Gloucester, Gloucestershire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.