Supervising Social Worker who has experience working within the fostering sector and / or with children and young people is required to join our fantastic team at Five Rivers Child Care.
We are looking for someone who will always be thinking of the child and carers, ensuring they are at the forefront of all decisions.
SALARY: £29,000 - £34,444 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits
LOCATION: You will travel throughout the North West
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37 Hours per Week, which could include weekends and after school hours. You will also be expected to be part of the on-call rota.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will require a full driving licence
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
Foster CareLine is part of the Five Rivers Child Care Group. Five Rivers Child Care is a Social Enterprise committed to transforming the lives of children and young people through reinvesting their surplus in children’s futures.
We are seeking to appoint a Supervising Social Worker to provide support to our Foster Carers throughout the North West.
Working as the Supervising Social Worker you will report into our North West Office rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and your role will be one of importance to the carers and children.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervise and support a manageable caseload of foster carers, completing all necessary recording and reporting documentation
- Participate in carer recruitment activities
- Assist in undertaking initial visits, as required
- Carry out stringent assessment and completion of Form F to a high standard, presenting reports to panel, where required
- Work in liaison with all Regional colleagues to achieve a high standard of service which meets all Ofsted requirements
As the Supervising Social Worker, you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- We are looking for someone who will always be thinking of the child, ensuring they are at the forefront of all decisions
- You will be team player and want to achieve best outcomes for children
- Experience of working in the fostering sector and/or children/young people in social care is essential
- A full driver’s licence is required
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5776
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.