Student Services, School Enrolment & Admissions Manager that has excellent team management and organisational skills with previous experience working within an educational / college / student enrolment position is required by a leading vocational college based in London.
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Student Services, School Enrolment & Admissions Manager that has excellent team management and organisational skills with previous experience working within an educational / college / student enrolment position.
Working as the Student Services, School Enrolment & Admissions Manager you will oversee the management of the college’s Central Admissions and Customer Service Departments to ensure a high level of service is maintained and the college’s student enrolment targets are met.
The role will include the recruitment of learners, which will involve taking the lead on student application days, interviewing prospective students and placing them on courses.
As the Student Services, School Enrolment & Admissions Manager you will continually review the marketing and event strategies with external agencies to increase the student enrolment in line with the college’s expansion plans, targeting the overseas market, local authorities, schools, colleges and other related agencies.
The college maintains high standards of customer service across all areas and aims to provide their learners with a superb experience during their time at the college. Ongoing surveys for learners, clients and staff capture feedback on key performance areas across the Student Service Departments. As part of your role you will also be expected to evaluate and work towards the continuous improvement of all areas.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Student Services, School Enrolment & Admissions Manager:
- Provide direct line management to teams / staff within each department, holding regular weekly meetings
- Ensure that departments maintain the high standards of quality and performance
- Management of systems and processes to ensure positive impact on retention and achievement targets
- Regular reporting to senior management across all relevant areas including; Events, Marketing and survey analysis and enrolments
- Documentation and processes are maintained in line with internal and external audit requirements against all funding streams
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of operational functions across the departments, including the MIS REMS system
- Monitor data entry across each department to ensure accurate Individual Learner Record input and reporting
- Work directly with audit in relation to ensuring a timely and clean Individual Learner Record submission
- Ensure all departments meet the standards of inspection for Ofsted and Common Inspection Framework
- Maintain and update knowledge of legislation and changes affecting the education and industry sectors
- Monitor and analyse enquiry data and trends
- Monitor enrolment demands and progression trends to ensure places on courses are reserved to meet learner needs and targets
- Liaise with the Teaching & Learning Department to ensure that quality enrolment is sustained
- Liaise with the Marketing Coordinator, external agencies and clients through all appropriate means including trade exhibitions, PR exercises and other forms of advertising
- Maximise marketing opportunities available, ensuring student services attendance at external and internal events and promotions
- Target management and reporting
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have previous experience working within an educational / college / student enrolment position
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and advanced in Excel
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Experience of report writing and data analysis
- IAG Level 3 Qualification (or equivalent) or working towards one
- Experience of public funding
- Experience of Individual Learner Record
- Experience of participation in college Ofsted and ALI inspections
- Experience of working within a IIP and Matrix framework
- Experience of preparation for Audit, Inspection, new standards
- Excellent team leader, team player and team motivator
- Experience of working within a college with an Ofsted/Ali inspection Grade 1 or 2
- Knowledge of the Beauty Industry
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4504
Full-Time, Permanent Education Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk