Student Services Coordinator / Internal Sales Executive with strong administration and communication skills, who is target driven, solutions orientated and has a persuasive personality, is required for a well-established organisation based in Cheadle, Stockport, Greater Manchester.
SALARY: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Cheadle, Stockport, Greater Manchester (Remote Working with ad-hoc travel will be considered for suitable candidates living in other parts of the Country)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Student Services Coordinator / Internal Sales Executive with strong administration and communication skills, who is target driven, solutions orientated and has a persuasive personality.
Working as a Student Services Coordinator / Internal Sales Executive you will drive the student services and lettings for the Company and assist in the delivering of full occupancy across the company’s nationwide portfolio of purpose-built student accommodation.
As a Student Services Coordinator / Internal Sales Executive you will work together with the Student Services Team to manage the Customer sales cycle from inception through to completion, achieving set targets.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Student Services Coordinator / Internal Sales Executive will include:
- Manage the Customer sales cycle from inception through to completion whilst achieving set targets
- Liaising with Site Teams, Tenants and Guarantors to ensure a smooth booking process is followed
- Completion of monthly analysis reports
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Target driven
- Solutions orientated with a persuasive personality
- Work well within a team environment
- Good organisation skills and ability to successfully plan own workload and meet set targets
- Being able to communicate in Mandarin both verbally and written will be a distinct advantage
- 26 days holiday entitlement (rising to 31 days with service)
- Group income protection scheme
- Great office location with a fantastic team environment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7020
Full- Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Cheadle, Stockport, Greater Manchester. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk