Storesperson / Manufacturing Goods In Warehouse Operative with previous experience in setting up, maintaining and running a busy store is required for a well-established global manufacturing company based in Chinley, Derbyshire, East Midlands.
LOCATION: Chinley, Derbyshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday – 07:30 – 16:00
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Storesperson / Manufacturing Goods In Warehouse Operative with previous experience in setting up, maintaining and running a busy store.
Working as a Storesperson / Manufacturing Goods In Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for ensuring that goods received into the Company are in good condition and correspond with the correct paperwork to ensure accurate stocks and records are held.
As a Storesperson / Manufacturing Goods In Warehouse Operative you must have an enthusiasm for the task in hand and a willingness to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines. Being able to communicate at all levels and work as a part of a team is essential as you will be a key member of the Engineering Department and also support the wider site with their deliveries.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Storesperson / Manufacturing Goods In Warehouse Operative will include:
- Monitor and maintain current inventory levels; request purchasing orders as required; track orders and investigate problems
- Record purchases maintain database, perform a physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports
- Receive, unpack, and deliver goods; re-stock items as necessary; label shelves
- Process and document returns as required following established procedures
- Establish trusted relationships with suppliers to ensure quality service and cost-effective deals
- Ensuring safety and security of all stock
- Ensure required standards of safety are adhered to and good housing maintained in the work areas. Report any health and safety concerns to the Line Manager or HR
- Develop and Improve policy and processes to increase efficiency
- Measure, minimise and publish obsolete/overstock and ensure that ongoing communication with the relevant teams
- Scanning delivery notes to the purchasing department
- Informing relevant personnel/departments that their orders have arrived
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Must be able to lift boxes and bags which weigh up to 25kg
- IT skills (SAP, CMMS preferable)
- experience in manufacturing/engineering stores, inventory management, and stock control systems
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- exceptional customer service skills for both internal and external customers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6751
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chinley, Derbyshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk