Stores & Dispatch Coordinator who has good administrative, organisational, multi-tasking and time-management skills is required to join our Southern Clinic Team at Dorset Orthopaedic in Ringwood, Hampshire.
SALARY: £21,000 - £25,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits (includes Private Health Insurance (after successful completion of probationary period))
LOCATION: Ringwood, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week over 5 Days (work pattern to be confirmed)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Stores & Dispatch Coordinator who has good administrative, organisational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
Dorset Orthopaedic Company is the UK's leading provider of private prosthetic, orthotic, silicone and rehabilitation services.
Working as the Stores & Dispatch Coordinator you will process all goods received dispatched through our Southern Clinic.
As the Stores & Dispatch Coordinator, you will work as directed by the Practice Manager to ensure that all standards and directives are adhered to.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dorset Orthopaedic were established 30 years ago and are now the UK private patient care division of Ottobock plc. The patient care specialises in the supply and provision of artificial limbs (Prosthetics) and splints and braces (Orthotics) to better enable patients to be mobile and live independent lives.
We pride ourselves in continually seeking to understand our patients unique requirements and deliver individual personalised care. It's this bespoke service and attention to detail that has gained us our reputation for quality and personalised service since 1989.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Stores & Dispatch Coordinator your duties will include:
- Oversee and maintain the smooth running of all clinic goods received and for dispatch, ensuring goods received are delivered to the correct recipient/department in a timely manner
- Raise purchase orders with suppliers for both stock and non-stock items as processed through our bespoke CRM package Business One and update the same with details of incoming deliveries
- Process and send out all daily parcels to include packing of orthotics and prosthetic limbs and make the necessary arrangements to be sent by relevant post/courier
- Process and ensure all stock, loaned items and warranty returns are sent to manufacturers
- Monitor outstanding credit notes for goods to be returned to suppliers and manufacturers
- Have complete control and awareness of stock maintenance, housekeeping including stock rotation, replenishment and routine stock checks
The ideal candidate would have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- The self-motivation to drive and complete actions
- Ability to multi-task with strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to interact and communicate confidently with suppliers, clinicians and other team members on all levels
- A proactive and positive approach are an absolute must with an independent, forward thinking and production orientated outlook essential
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Dorset Orthopaedic
JOB REF: AWDO-P5887
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Ringwood, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.