Retail Manager with great leadership and staff management skills is required for the Company’s successful Store based in Weymouth, Dorset, South West England
SALARY: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum / up to £32,500 OTE + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Weymouth, Dorset, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Ongoing Training and Development **
** Great Team Working Environment **
Due to the Company’s continuing success and expansion we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Manager that has great management, team leading and customer service skills at their Weymouth Store.
The Company is seeking a truly exceptional, driven and proven Retail Manager to help take them to the next level.
Working as the Retail Manager you will be part of managing a multi-million pound business.
As the Retail Manager, this will be achieved by demanding the very best from you and your team and by managing and coaching them to success.
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to join a business that is THE retail success story of the last decade. Their unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets them apart from the rest. They have no intention of slowing down and they have mind blowing continued expansion plans, which you can play a part in.
Part of their success is owed to their dynamic, commercially driven and passionate Managers. With growth comes opportunity so they are looking for an experienced Retail Manager to join them in building the future and sharing in their success!
FANTASTIC CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Do you feel promotions are passing you by in your current job? Your boss gets all the credit and reward? You’re not recognised as a high achiever?
Not Here! You’ll be a valued team member with opportunities to progress your career.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Successful candidates will be provided with an eye opening start to their career where as a Manager you will attend a residential training course in their Training Academy in association with Nike, which will give you all the tools and knowledge needed to be successful in the role.
As part of their Management Team your talent will be managed and developed to ensure you reach your full potential, giving you a world of opportunities to explore.
If this job looks ideal why not start the process and send in your CV today for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively drive store performance across all departments with creative flair
- Ensure delivery of the brand is in line with all visual merchandising guidelines
- Development of your team as 'Stars of the Future'
- Champion the Company’s culture and values as an Ambassador of the brand
- Promote compliance within the team to adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Maximise sales and product availability whilst controlling costs
- Exceed customer expectations to deliver great customer service, driving company KPI's
Ideal candidates will be:
- Responsible and trust worthy
- Compliant with the ability to police procedures and policies through your team
- Passion for retail, people and developing a career
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver
- Promote the Company’s values and their culture to internal and external parties
- Flexible to the needs of the business including secondments into Europe
- Very competitive basic salary, £24,000 - £26,000 per annum (subject to experience)
- OTE up to 25% of your basic salary; up to £6,500 per year, paid monthly
THAT LITTLE BIT EXTRA…
When you go the extra mile and constantly deliver, the Company go the extra mile to reward you with excellent incentives such as:
- An all-expenses paid ski holiday in Verbier, Switzerland with colleagues across the business
- Family Holiday to Disneyland Paris
- Top Tickets to football games, boxing, Wimbledon and more
- £50,000 worth of prizes given to top performers in their Christmas Bonanza including Smart TV's, Apple Products and more!
- Internal Referral Scheme where you will receive a reward for bringing talent into the business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5462
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Weymouth, Dorset, South West England Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk