Retail Store Manager / Bureau Department Team Leader with excellent staff management, organisational, motivational and excellent customer service skills is required for a busy Foreign Exchange Bureau based in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England.
SALARY: £17,290 per annum + up to £4,032 Bonus + Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours per Week
LOCATION: Crawley, West Sussex, South East England
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Store Manager / Bureau Department Team Leader with excellent staff management, organisational, motivational and customer service skills.
Working as the Retail Store Manager / Bureau Department Team Leader you will be responsible for leading and motivating your team, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained and targets are met.
Managing your Retail Store Manager / Bureau Department Team Leader is a bit like running your own business and having the autonomy to work independently. You will also have the opportunity to interact and foster professional working relationships with members of the vibrant business community.
As a successful candidate, you’ll be welcomed into a high-performing team and as part of the deal, the Company offer a competitive package, a company culture of change and continuous improvement, a fun place to work, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine opportunity to develop – all in exchange for your commitment to great performance and going beyond for your customers, your colleagues, and the business.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Retail Store Manager / Bureau Department Team Leader:
- Drive overall bureau performance including revenue targets, product sales, sales mix, accuracy/error rates and any other day to day responsibilities
- Drive product launches and in-store promotions/campaigns
- Deliver outstanding customer service in store
- Motivate, manage and coach your team to drive performance
- Recruit top talent and ensure staffing levels are met
- Ensure you and your team are fully compliant with all business and legal regulatory requirements
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Strong planning, organisational and decision making skills
- Strong cash handling and problem solving skills
- The ability to manage strong relationships, developing trust and credibility with customers, partners, peers, teams, internal and external stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3802
Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk