Retail Store Manager with great leadership and management skills required for the Company’s successful Premium Clothing Fashion Retail Store based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
SALARY: up to £25,000 (Basic Salary), up to £31,000 OTE + Benefits
LOCATION: Portsmouth, Hampshire
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Ongoing Training and Development **
** Great Team Working Environment **
Due to the Company’s continuing success and expansion we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Store Manager that has great management, team leading and customer service skills.
In the Company’s world, the passion and ambition of their people have kept them moving. Their passion for premium fashion is second to none, their attention to detail and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
The Company now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Retail Store Manager to help take them to the next level.
As the Retail Store Manager, this will be achieved by demanding the very best from you and your team and by managing and coaching them to success.
If you’re a Retail Store Manager, have a “reach for the stars” attitude and go above and beyond then we want to hear from you.
If this job looks ideal why not start the process and send in your CV today for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities as the Retail Store Manager:
- Manage and motivate your team to increase sales through outstanding customer service at all times whilst ensuring maximum productivity
- Plan, manage and take ultimate accountability for sales, controllable costs and loss in store
- Communicate and ensure the adherence of all company policies and procedures from all staff and deal with non-compliance accordingly
- Ensure your team are versed on hourly, daily, weekly targets etc and are aware of key trends and promotions in store
- Maintain an awareness of current and market trends, understand forthcoming customer promotions and monitor local competitors as and when required
- Actively promote the organisation in the local area whilst ensuring the brand and reputation are not damaged in the process
- Responding to customer complaints and queries
- Be a constant presence on the shop floor dealing with issues and sales as and when is required
- Ensuring in flight replenishment and stock levels are correct and liaising with all relevant departments to ensure the product is available at the right times to sell
- Manage staff issues such as interviewing, appraisals, development, coaching and performance in a confidential and professional manner
- Carry out all additional duties where and when necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability for your role
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Ideal candidates will be:
- Commercially astute with the ability to quickly capitalise on opportunities
- Excellent planning, organising and project management skills
- Sound time management and prioritising skills which allow you to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret financial and sales data
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Trend aware and well presented at all times
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4143
Full-Time, Permanent, Premium Fashion Clothing - Shop Management Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Portsmouth, Hampshire. Recruitment, staffing and CV sourcing services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk