Store Manager / Assistant Manager / Deputy / Supervisor / Department / Retail Management job opportunities available for a successful retailer based in South London.
- Store Manager: £29,000 - £31,000 Basic Salary, up to £38,000 OTE
- Assistant Manager: £25,000 - £27,000 Basic Salary, up to £34,000 OTE
- Department Supervisor: £20,000 Basic Salary, up to £25,000 OTE
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Ongoing Training and Development **
** Great Team Working Environment **
** All Levels of Management / Supervisory Experience Considered **
Successful candidates will get the opportunity to work in one of the Company’s management job opportunities in their South London based Stores.
Due to the Company’s expansion and continuing success they are seeking a number of high calibre and experienced candidates with experience working as either a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, or Deputy, Department or Floor Supervisor.
Due to the Company’s continuing success and expansion we have fantastic new retail store management job opportunities for candidates that have great team leading / supervisory and customer service skills.
The Company is seeking truly exceptional, driven and proven candidates that have either worked as a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy, Department or Floor Supervisor to help take them to the next level.
Working within the Company’s retail store management team you will play an important role in the Company’s ongoing successful multi-million pound business.
As a Manager, this will be achieved by demanding the very best from you and your team and by managing and coaching them to success.
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to join a business that is THE retail success story of the last decade. Their unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets them apart from the rest. They have no intention of slowing down and they have mind blowing continued expansion plans, which you can play a part in.
Part of their success is owed to their dynamic, commercially driven and passionate Managers. With growth comes opportunity so they are looking for an experienced Store Manager, Deputy Retail / Assistant Store Manager, Department Manager and Supervisor to join them in building the future and sharing in their success!
FANTASTIC CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Do you feel promotions are passing you by in your current job? Your boss gets all the credit and reward? You’re not recognised as a high achiever?
Not Here! You’ll be a valued team member with opportunities to progress your career.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Successful candidates will be provided with an eye opening start to their career where as a Manager you will attend a residential training course in their Training Academy in association with Nike, which will give you all the tools and knowledge needed to be successful in the role.
As part of their Management Team your talent will be managed and developed to ensure you reach your full potential, giving you a world of opportunities to explore.
If this job looks ideal and you have a ‘reach for the stars’ attitude, going above and beyond then this Company could be a great move for your career prospects. Why not start the process and send in your CV today for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively drive store performance across all departments with creative flair
- Ensure delivery of the brand is in line with all visual merchandising guidelines
- Development of your team as 'Stars of the Future'
- Champion the Company’s culture and values as an Ambassador of the brand
- Promote compliance within the team to adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Maximise sales and product availability whilst controlling costs
- Exceed customer expectations to deliver great customer service, driving company KPI's
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Ideal candidates will be:
- Volume experienced Managers and supervisors who can manage volume products, staff, pace and importantly, sales
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Able to achieve results through others, by leading and developing your team
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships and being able to influence others
- A highly organised, structured and proactive approach to meeting deadlines
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to communicate with people at all levels
- Self-motivated, motivating to others, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able and willing to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business
- Committed to achieving the highest store standards and customer service through achieving KPIs
THAT LITTLE BIT EXTRA…
When you go the extra mile and constantly deliver, the Company go the extra mile to reward you with excellent incentives such as:
- Free holidays that are ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences (1 week extra holiday)
- Top Tickets to football games, boxing, rugby events, golf and tennis events and more
- Internal Referral Scheme where you will receive a reward for bringing talent into the business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4457
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in South London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to South London we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Bexley, Bromley, Croydon, Greenwich, Kingston, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Richmond, Southwark, Sutton, Stretham and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk