Retail Floor Manager / Store Supervisor / Team Leader with excellent management and leadership skills required for a Luxury, High-End Fashion Designer Brand retailer based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Edinburgh, Scotland
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Great Team Working Environment **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Floor Manager / Store Supervisor / Team Leader with excellent management and leadership skills that has sold and understands Luxury, High-End Fashion Designer Brands such as Armani, Valentino, Stone Island, Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci etc.
Working as the Retail Floor Manager / Store Supervisor / Team Leader you will lead, manage and mentor your team of Brand Experts, ensuring the store runs smoothly and your customers receive a first-class customer experience.
ABOUT THE STORE
As the Retail Manager you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established luxury retailer. The store specialise in premium Men’s, Women’s and Children’s designer clothing, footwear and accessories. They stock international designer collections, directional street-led fashion and premium denim brands. As a growing business, they are always on the lookout for talented, motivated and driven individuals to join their team.
To continue their growth and expansion, they are now recruiting for an exceptional, driven and proven Retail Floor Manager / Store Supervisor / Team Leader to join their team in Edinburgh. So, if you know your Valentino from your Versace, we want to hear from you!
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Retail Floor Manager / Store Supervisor / Team Leader:
- Organise and efficiently use allocated staff resources to ensure the sales floor is adequately covered at all times
- Organise and manage the commercial merchandise and presentation of stock on your floor using your skills, knowledge, company reporting tools and competitor awareness
- Identify the development needs of your team and ensure regular coaching is carried out to allow staff to work to their full potential and achieve the company required standards
- Deliver exceptional customer service by ensuring all team members are fully conversant with promotional activity, product knowledge and our commitment to customer satisfaction
- Manage resources and prioritise responsibilities to ensure customer service takes priority at all times
- Communicate and ensure the adherence of all company policies and procedures from all staff and deal with non-compliance accordingly
- Ensure your team are versed on hourly, daily, weekly targets etc. and are aware of key trends and promotions in store
- Maintain an awareness of current and market trends, understand forthcoming customer promotions and monitor local competitors as and when required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Commercially astute with the ability to quickly capitalise on opportunities
- Excellent planning, organising and project management skills
- Sound time management and prioritising skills which allow you to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret financial and sales data
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- High level of personal energy to drive projects to completion
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Passion for fashion retail
- Trend aware and well presented at all times
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Luxury, High-End Fashion Designer Brands Shop Management Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Edinburgh, Scotland
JOB REF: AWDO-P3833
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk