Stocktake Auditor / Stocktaker / Product & Pricing Data Input Administrator with excellent administrative, customer service and communication skills both written and verbal, as well as the ability to work calm under pressure and to tight deadlines is required for a well-established company based in Dudley, West Midlands.
This role would suit a Stocktaker who is looking to move into an office-based role, updating and keeping on top of product availability for a large number of clients, whilst liaising closely with other business units and onsite Stocktakers.
LOCATION: Dudley, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Stocktake Auditor / Stocktaker / Product & Pricing Data Input Administrator with excellent administrative, customer service and communication skills both written and verbal, as well as the ability to work calm under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Working as a Stocktake Auditor / Stocktaker / Product & Pricing Data Input Administrator you will be responsible for supporting project teams with general administration including the collection, configuration and testing of stock data, alongside providing ongoing support to Customers.
As a Stocktake Auditor / Stocktaker / Product & Pricing Data Input Administrator you will be required to communicate effectively with Customers on a regular basis to discuss timescales for providing stock data as well as ensuring that any outstanding information is followed up accordingly.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Stocktake Auditor / Stocktaker / Product & Pricing Data Input Administrator will include:
- Communicate with Customers on a regular basis to discuss timescales for providing data as well as ensuring that any outstanding information is followed up accordingly
- Ensure that all data entered on both inhouse software and Microsoft packages is done so with a high level of accuracy
- Ensure that all required data is received within the allocated deadline and escalate any delays to the relevant project team member
- Transferring the Customer data received on to a standalone till system prior to the pre-arranged go live date for the relevant Customer site
- Analyse project roll out plans to ensure that all relevant data has been received and transferred prior to any sites going live and escalate any potential high impact issues to the Corporate Account Manager
- Conduct testing of all relevant data / systems to ensure that all relevant information is correct and working as expected prior to a Customer Go Live
- Conduct proactive outbound calls to the Customers management team to obtain the relevant data
- Maintain regular communication with the project teams to provide status update reports on the collection, transferring and inputting of data
- Be the first point of contact for Customers immediately following their Go Live for any relevant system changes that need to be made
- Accountable for liaising with all relevant Project Managers and Account Managers regarding the timescales and resource requirements for both current and proposed projects
- Regularly review the ‘Data’ shared inbox to ensure that all Customer queries and requests are actioned quickly and efficiently
- Attend either Customer sites or Customer Head Office to provide additional support as and when required
- Support the Service Desk during periods of down time by answering and logging calls
- Provide support to the Service Desk Team with answering any Data related queries and escalations
- Ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as being comfortable communicating at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail with good administrative skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8597
Full-Time, Permanent Retail Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dudley, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk