Retail Store Stockroom Supervisor with previous retail and supervisory experience is required for an established high-end furniture and homeware retailer based in Guildford, Surrey.
SALARY: £24,500 per annum (depending on experience) plus Quarterly Bonus + Benefits (33 Days Annual Leave, Staff Discount, Pension Scheme, Continuous Personal Development)
LOCATION: Guildford, Surrey
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Retail Store Stockroom Supervisor with previous retail and supervisory experience.
Working as the Retail Store Stockroom Supervisor your main duties will include:
- Managing stock in and out of the store / recalls / branch transfers and negative stock management
- Maintaining Retail standards
- Providing support with Key Head Office functions including Vm Service support on the shopfloor
- Identifying sales opportunities to introduce complimentary products
- Maintaining the showroom to agreed standards including stock replenishment, labelling and cleaning
As a successful candidate you will be part of a fast-paced and successful business. In return you will receive a competitive pay and benefits package including quarterly bonus based on performance, staff discount, pension scheme and continuous personal development.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded over 20 years ago by three entrepreneurial women with a passion for beautiful, practical and comfortable homes, the business is more than a furniture and homeware retailer: it is a love affair with living well.
They inspire people to confidently create a home that reflects their personality, a space where nothing should be too precious or perfect to be enjoyed with family and friends.
British-born, today they have 14 stores across the UK – and are excited to have recently opened their first store in the US – an established Interior Design and Trade business, a mail-order service, thriving website and an app.
As the Retail Store Stockroom Supervisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a retail / stockroom environment
- Hard working with a hands-on approach
- Motivated, well-spoken with strong communicational and supervisory skills
- Have a desire to provide excellent customer service and be able to build long-lasting relationships with customers
- Have a keen interest and enthusiasm for interiors
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7231
Full-Time, Permanent Retail Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Guildford, Surrey. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk