Sous Chef / Second Chef who is a passionate cook, an inspirational leader with excellent organisational and time-management skills is required for a stunning pub in the Cotswolds.
SALARY: £27,500 per annum (subject to experience) + Tips + Live-in Accommodation Available + Benefits
LOCATION: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sous Chef / Second Chef who is a passionate cook, an inspirational leader with excellent organisational and time-management skills.
This stunning pub in the Cotswolds is well known for the quality of its food and rooms.
As the Sous Chef / Second Chef you will join a pub that has a very loyal following from the local villages with many traveling some distance to enjoy it. The well-appointed rooms attract visitors to the area and the pub benefits from being close to Cheltenham Racecourse.
Working as the Sous Chef / Second Chef you will join a well-established team that provide delicious, homemade food that is offered with all ingredients locally sourced where possible, complimented by a fine selection of ales and wines. Events and private functions can be catered for with great facilities available for parties and large groups.
With nine en-suite guest rooms, the pub is the perfect base for exploring the many attractions that this wonderful area has to offer.
The key attributes required for the Sous Chef / Second Chef are:
- A positive member of the Kitchen Team – must have previous chef experience in a similar environment
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers
- Being organised - the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner
- Have a passion for what you do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this successful pub, which is part of an old established family brewery, brewing beer since 1857 in Devizes.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6538
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk