Solution Architect who has a deep understanding of Machine Learning and AI techniques with a strong technical background and understanding of enterprise solutions including networking, storage, hardware and software layers is required for a well-established Global Company based in London.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits and the prospects associated with a Global Super Brand
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Solution Architect who has a deep understanding of Machine Learning and AI techniques with a strong technical background and understanding of enterprise solutions including networking, storage, hardware and software layers.
The Company has a cutting-edge AI enablement platform that applies industry leading Machine Learning / ML tools, including custom models, to classify and extract entities from unstructured content (Document Images, Audio and Video files, other data files and sources).
Working as the Solution Architect you will assume responsibility of providing end-to-end solutions for new and existing customer implementations into the AI enablement platform.
As the Solution Architect, you will work closely with multiple internal teams to develop detailed tech driven implementation solutions, create/enhance tools for improving efficiency and performance.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Solution Architect will include:
- Responsible for creating solutions for new and existing customer implementations
- Provide support to the L3 Engineers during the warranty period of a customer implementation
- Provide end-to-end architecture / solution guidance to Machine Learning / ML Engineering and Data Ontology teams
- Work with various teams to implement complex solutions
- Work with the core platform team on existing features and future roadmap items
- Participate / Lead design and solution discussions with various partner vendors
- Stay current on various Machine Learning / ML, Artificial Intelligent / AI and Electronic Content Management Systems / ECM practices / technologies
To be considered you will possess the following attributes:
- Strong technical background and understanding of enterprise solutions including networking, storage, hardware, and software layers
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning and AI techniques
- Deep understanding of Cloud Technologies and solutions - GCP Preferred
- Good understanding of Electronic Content Management Systems and Business Process Management Systems
- Proficient in 5 or more of the following technologies/Languages
- REST APIs
- Proven internal/external written and verbal communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise issues in a complex environment
- Ability to participate and contribute in discussions related to Machine Learning / ML, Artificial Intelligence / AI, Electronic Content Management Systems / ECM, BPM with various industry leading vendors
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5790
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk