Software Tester / Automation Test Consultant who has experience delivering high-quality test automation solutions with a solid understanding of OO / Object Orientated and other design patterns is required for a Global Leading Company.
IMPORTANT - LOCATION: This job is based in New Zealand - The Company is looking for UK based candidates who want to relocate and work overseas in New Zealand – There are positions in Auckland and Wellington and, if successful, you would be based in one of these locations - Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Package Available.
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you an automation evangelist who knows how to build highly scalable, robust, and effective solutions and lead both successful teams and projects?
- Would you like to work with a Global Top 4 in Technical Testing Services?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will be offered a Competitive package, overtime, training / certifications, and more…
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Software Tester / Automation Test Consultant who has experience delivering high-quality test automation solutions with a solid understanding of OO / Object Orientated and other design patterns.
The Company operates on a consultancy model. Their Consultants are experts who play an integral part in advising their customers on the entire lifecycle of testing best practices and software delivery methodologies.
As the Software Tester / Automation Test Consultant your day-to-day activities include defining strategies and implementing plans, working with both developers and test engineers to improve test and release processes, whilst managing stakeholders’ expectations.
As the Software Tester / Automation Test Consultant, you will be able to put your technical skills into practice but more importantly the Company will push you to think creatively and innovatively.
As a successful candidate, you will be part of their global innovative team, learn multiple tools, and experience various domains. Opportunities vary from enterprise programmes through to working within a small team for project delivery. You may also be required to travel nationally, as required, from time to time.
WHAT YOU NEED:
The Company raise and maintain a high technical bar and fulfil their promise to their customers for outstanding Quality Assurance delivery.
As a Software Tester / Automation Test Consultant it is essential to have:
- A solid understanding of object orientated and other design patterns
- You will be able to demonstrate best practice in software development and have an ability to solve technical problems whilst implementing innovative solutions
- It is vital to have extensive, demonstratable hands-on experience with building and maintaining test tooling and frameworks
- You will also need hands-on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City and Circle CI and BDD tools such as Cucumber, SpecFlow and JBehave
- You will need extensive hands-on experience with delivering high quality test automation solutions with the automation tool Selenium. Knowledge and/or experience with other automation tools such as Tosca, Ranorex, Appium, TestComplete, SoapUI/ReadyAPI or Postman is highly desirable
- In addition to working in a more traditional project environment, having experience with working in an Agile environment as part of an Agile team, would be advantageous.
WHY NEW ZEALAND
The Company has offices in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch. They have roles available in both Auckland and Wellington and, if successful, you would be based in one of these locations.
New Zealand is slightly larger than the UK, and with a population of under 5 million there is less pressure on space and natural resources. They don’t have the pollution, congestion and health issues found in many other countries. New Zealand is stable, peaceful and safer than just about anywhere else in the world (according to the Global Peace Index 2019, NZ is listed as 2nd).
New Zealand has friendly, easy-going ways, relatively low crime rates and compact workplaces which means life is generally less stressed. With fantastic scenery, sweeping beaches, native forests and dramatic mountains what’s not to love? New Zealand doesn’t have months of baking heat or intense snow; it is a temperate climate which means relatively mild, wet winters and warm dry summers.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is going through a phase of tremendous growth. With a global footprint across New Zealand, Australia, UK, and India, they are respected and trusted in the market.
The Company offers visa sponsorship to New Zealand for the successful applicants.
They have an inclusive down-to-earth culture whilst collaborating with, and supporting, each other. They recognise and reward high performers and there are regular staff social events as well as excellent employee benefits, such as fully subsidised health and life insurance.
So, if you think you have what it takes, APPLY NOW!
Successful applicants must be prepared to go through a technical assessment and attend an interview in person or over Skype.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5269
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in New Zealand. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk