Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) / Automation Architect that has a very strong development background with ‘hands on’ experience of Test Automation, Continuous Integration and DevOps practices is required to re-locate and work overseas in Australia for a well-established and successful Company.
SALARY: $100,000 – $170,000 AUD per annum (equivalent to £56,000 - £95,500 per annum) + Visa & Relocation Package + Benefits
IMPORTANT - LOCATION: This job is based in Australia - The Company is looking for UK based candidates who want to relocate and work overseas in Australia – Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Package Available.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Relocate to Australia with VISA Sponsorship and Relocation Package **
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** Diverse Range of Projects **
** Clear Progression Path **
** Work for a Global, Dynamic, Market Leader **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: You must have a solid understanding of OOP development practices and with Java, C# or similar. You will also need extensive experience delivering high quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium, Ranorex, Coded UI etc.
- Are you a ‘hands on’ technical leader wanting to take your career to the next level?
- Would you like to relocate to sunny Australia with a Visa & Relocation package included?
- Do you have the ability lead from the front within a dedicated technical division with a global leader?
- Can you remain hands-on whilst working on strategic client engagements nationally?
If so, look no further...
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) / Automation Architect that has a very strong development background with ‘hands on’ experience of Test Automation, Continuous Integration and DevOps practices.
Working as the Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) / Automation Architect you will be an automation evangelist and a top gun developer who knows how to build highly scalable, robust and maintainable solutions and lead successful teams and projects.
You will also be equally comfortable discussing best practice with developers and potential opportunities with clients. You must know how to assess risk and ROI and have the technical expertise to fix complex issues and architect high-quality solutions.
As the Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) / Automation Architect you will have a proven track record and the battle scars to prove it, enabling you to avoid common pitfalls and to mentor junior members of the team in best practice.
For the right person, the Company will provide a Visa, a competitive salary, a great working environment, training, mentorship and the support you need to advance your skills and experience, whilst developing a rewarding career.
If you’ve enjoyed the UK summer this year and would like over 200 days a year of sunshine, then Australia could be the place for you.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, market leading Company that employs over 1,500+ permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are seeking highly experienced professional to join their Australian teams on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
The Company has offices in key cities throughout Australia, including Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) / Automation Architect include:
- Define strategies and implementation plans which demonstrate ROI
- Work with developers and test engineers to improve test and release processes
- Build and maintain test tooling and frameworks
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate with developers
- Document and report progress, risks, issues and defects
- Lead by example and demonstrate best practices in software development
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A solid understanding of OOP development practices and with Java, C# or similar
- Extensive experience delivering high quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium, Ranorex, Coded UI etc.
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City, Circle CI etc.
- Web Service and API testing
- BDD with tools such as Cucumber, SpecFlow, JBehave
- Version control with GIT and a good understanding of branching and merging
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Cloud experience - AWS or Azure
- Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, OpsWorks etc.
- Service Virtualisation / API Stubbing
- Practical SQL and database experience
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4494
Full-Time, Permanent IT Technical Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment – Fina a New Job and Work in Australia. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk