SALARY: up to £35,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Junior and Mid Level Positions Available **
Working as the Software Developer you will join the Company’s fantastic Development Team. You will get to work on some exciting new greenfield projects and help maintain their existing product suites.
The Company provide market-leading, client-driven products and services that set the bar for patient communications and compliance across primary care in the UK.
As the Software Developer you will work closely with the rest of the Development Team in an agile environment consisting of Developers, Testers, Project Manager, Development Manager and Product Owners whilst getting exposure to some of the latest cutting-edge development tools and technologies including:
- DotNetCore 2
- Angular 7
- Identity Server
- C# / MVC / Web API
- Entity Framework and EF Core
- SQL Server
- Bootstrap 4
- Visual Studio & TFS
- Umbraco 7 and 8
The Company is a forward thinking organisation constantly looking for opportunities to improve and evolve their products and services, offering you the chance to get to work on some exciting projects.
You will receive an MSDN subscription along with access to other training resources such as Pluralsight to help you keep up to date with any new tech the Company onboard.
As the Software Developer you will also help maintain existing software products by developing a fundamental understanding of the business and the products that drive this. Gaining a deep understanding of their structure and composition will enable you to refactor, enhance and improve them in line with industry standards to keep pace with the rapidly evolving marketplace that is the NHS.
You will also be involved in daily stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives, design reviews, code reviews and support the Technical Support Team to identify and correct any defects. This is a hands-on role, but with the support of a great team and progressive management.
- 25 Days Holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Great team and supportive environment
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- An understanding of MS SQL Server and the ability to understand and develop with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Experience of Visual Studio
- Experience with Angular or similar JS framework is a plus
- Knowledge of TFS, SQL Server & jQuery would be desirable
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with a high personal level of accuracy in a compliance focused organisation
- Good knowledge of information technology especially Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- Have a passion for software development
- Have a desire for continuous learning and self-improvement
- A team player, able to work effectively under pressure
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle sensitive, confidential information on a regular basis
- Produce quality documentation to demonstrate and detail produced work
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4843
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk