Refrigeration Systems Software Applications Design Engineer with experience of refrigeration industry software and strong technical knowledge of commercial refrigeration systems is required for a well-established company based in Ipswich, Suffolk.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Ipswich, Suffolk
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Refrigeration Systems Software Applications Design Engineer with experience of refrigeration industry software and strong technical knowledge of commercial refrigeration systems.
Working as the Refrigeration Systems Software Applications Design Engineer you will support the company within the Design team, developing project specific design solutions.
As the Refrigeration Systems Software Applications Design Engineer you will prepare equipment quotations and will liaise with internal engineers.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a Refrigeration Systems Software Applications Design Engineer will include:
- Develop project specific design solutions (including heat load calculations, plant loads & pipework design)
- Equipment & component selection
- Preparation of equipment quotations (manufacturing quotes)
- Liaise with internal engineers, CAD & PM’s
- General report preparation
- Strong technical knowledge of commercial refrigeration systems
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Experience of refrigeration industry software (Mistral, Micropipe, manufacturers product selection software)
- 22 days holiday, rising incrementally to 25, plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life cover of 2x salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discount scheme including Gyms
- Introducers Bonus Scheme
- Excellent pension scheme
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8470
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Ipswich, Suffolk. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk