Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive with experience in management of social media projects, who is a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organisation skills, is required for a well-established, industry leading Company based in Port Glasgow, Scotland.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Port Glasgow, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive with experience in management of social media projects, who is a highly motivated individual with excellent communication and organisation skills.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive will manage and develop the brand social media channels across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as managing the specialist media and collaboration with third party agencies.
As the Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive you will be an exceptional social media and public relations professional with a passion for driving brand awareness and inclusion, and delivering an outstanding digital presentation for brands.
As the Social Media Executive / PR and Digital Marketing Executive your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute a social media strategy, integral to the company brand plans
- Drive increased engagement and brand following via all social channels
- Coordinate all journalist contact with the specialist outdoor, motorhome, and caravan media, including developing a good working relationship with key titles
- Drive brand inclusion in all relevant gear tests and features, writing engaging press releases and content suitable for both trade and consumer specialist press
- Work alongside the brand team to deliver coordinated multi-channel campaigns
- Deliver monthly reports on brand executions and ROI
- Manage brand sponsorship and ambassador relations
- Be the expert in all social and PR communications and activities
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Project management of social media projects
- Digital marketing, including E-mail, Content, SEO & PPC
- Refined copywriting ability
- Analysing and reacting to key metrics
- Application and adherence to GDPR
- Highly motivated with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines
- Active interest in Outdoor pursuits, in particular, Camping, Caravanning, Hiking and or Snowsports
- Brand Sales and Marketing
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Covering Letter, including your current remuneration details to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6986
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Port Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk