Marketing / Social Media Executive that has a passion for the Vaping Industry and experience running campaigns and managing social media channels, interacting with customers, followers, super fans and influencers is required for a well-established Brand based in Guildford, Surrey.
SALARY: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum + Private Healthcare, Pension and other benefits
LOCATION: Guildford, Surrey
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must drive, ride or cycle as the office does not have access to any public transport links
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you a vaping social media professional?
- Do you enjoy interacting with customers online?
- Are you creative with an eye for spotting industry trends?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a dynamic Marketing / Social Media Executive that has a passion for the Vaping Industry and experience running campaigns and managing social media channels, interacting with customers, followers, super fans and influencers.
Working as the Marketing / Social Media Executive you will manage the social strategies and campaigns across a number of our brands, as well as actively identifying new opportunities to develop business.
As the Marketing / Social Marketing Executive you will focus on social media engagement, including interaction through social media channels, including, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Your responsibilities as the Marketing / Social Marketing Executive will include supporting the Social Media Team in day-to-day activities around the Company’s brands, including tracking trending products. You will also monitor and respond on social media channels to bring customer, partner and prospect queries to resolution.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Sound understanding of processes and procedures required to deliver superior customer care and solid understanding of online community, and social media channels
- Understanding of social media business processes, and CRM and database management would be useful, and some experience with social media systems
- Excellent written communication skills as well as online social skills
- Source and liaise with influencers, super fans, customers etc. to grow the brands within all Social Media channels
- Ability to understand company messaging and combine with various social tools to spot trends and issues and feedback to the Digital Team
- Strong reporting and workflow management skills to listen, respond and coordinate with the team on all questions and comments that need responses on behalf of the Company, engaging the vaping community actively and providing first-class customer service as well as damage control with brand reputation in mind
- Candidate needs to be a strong, proactive and collaborative team member, comfortable going to any department within the organisation to obtain answers for the customer. You should also be able to work independently and within a team to serve the best interests of the Company and the external customer, partner or prospect
- Be adaptable, flexible, and able to work well under pressure whilst still providing outstanding internal and external customer service
- Project and time management, and record keeping skills would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3827
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Guildford, Surrey
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk