Customer Service Car Park Attendant Site Supervisor with excellent communication skills is required for a well-established company based in Reading, Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be someone who is motivated to contribute to the success of the operation through effective management and has the ability to organise and motivate staff in order to provide a high level of customer service at all times.
SALARY: £12.16 per hour
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 22.5 Days Annual Leave, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7 and Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 7.00 – 19.00 on a 4 on 4 off basis working an average of 42 hours a week. There is a requirement for the candidate to be flexible and to be able to work additional hours in line with the demands of the business.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Car Park Attendant Site Supervisor with excellent communication skills who is motivated to contribute to the success of the operation through effective management and has the ability to organise and motivate staff, so a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
Working as the Customer Service Car Park Attendant Site Supervisor you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational running of the parking facility, supervising a team of Parking Hosts, implementing the organisational policies, established procedures and core values in respect of employee management, adhering to the company’s customer service requirements, quality and health and safety.
As the Customer Service Car Park Attendant Site Supervisor you will have a customer focussed attitude, continually seeking to make improvements as a proactive thinker who is able to look forward in order to ensure that performance is in line with the company’s strategy.
As the Customer Service Car Park Attendant Site Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will include:
- To have an understanding of the day-to-day operational HR issues including, but not limited to: holiday rota’s, monthly timesheets, recruitment, management of overtime
- Ensure all company policies and employee communications are effectively conveyed to shift personnel and deal with issues raised and, where appropriate, to refer concerns and suggestions to the Business Manager
- Deploy available resources efficiently to meet the demands within the operation in order to meet or exceed customer service and financial performance objectives within agreed budgets and timescales
- Supervise, support and motivate staff, assist in the identification of training needs; undertake development activities to achieve the required standards of performance and to contribute to the continuous improvement process within the business
- Take ownership in the event of customer dissatisfaction through to resolution ensuring all details are recorded as per the customer complaint best practice procedure
- Ensure all KPI’s are met and recorded efficiently and effectively in line with Company targets and Best Practice
- Collate and analyse customer feedback comments ensuring the information is submitted to the Operations Support Team within required timescales, taking ownership of local issues and proactively seek resolutions and take preventative action to prevent reoccurrence
- Ensure all equipment is fully functional, taking corrective action where required
- Support the Business Manager with staff appraisals with Parking Hosts ensuring continuous improvement and development of the team
- Monitor on site issues ensuring they comply with health and safety procedures and standards
- Undertake any other role as appropriate to meet operational contingencies
- Previous supervisor experience preferably within a service organisation
- Have an ability to organise and motivate staff, so a high level of customer service is provided at all times
- Excellent communication skills, motivated to contribute to the success of the operation through effective management
- Customer focussed attitude, continually seeking to make improvements, proactive thinker who is able to look forward in order to ensure that performance is in line with the company’s strategy
- Experience of initialising and managing change
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Full driving licence is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7253
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Reading, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk