Administrator / Weighbridge Administration Assistant who has excellent customer service, organisational and communication skills with good office administrative skills is required for a well-established company based in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England.
Previous weighbridge experience would be desirable. Although not essential as full training is provided.
LOCATION: Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Contract (Maternity Cover - Could lead to a permanent role)
CONTRACT LENGTH: 9 Months Initially – Could be extended
WORKING HOURS: 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday. You may also be required to provide cover for the early shift on occasions which is 06:00 – 15:00
On a rotational basis you will also be required to cover 1 or 2 late shifts per week until 5:30pm. And weekend work which varies seasonally: 1 in 4 Saturday’s November – March, 1 in 4 Saturday’s & Sundays March to October. Weekend working hours will be 07:00 – 12:00 Sat) and 08:00 – 12:00 (Sun)
** FULL TRAINING PROVIDED **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Weighbridge Administration Assistant who has excellent customer service, organisational and communication skills with good office administrative skills.
Working as the Administrator / Weighbridge Administration Assistant, you will operate the weighbridge remotely from the office, inputting the information into the system and issuing the driver with the correct paperwork. A weighbridge is purpose built large set of scales that is used to weigh an entire road vehicle. By weighing the vehicles empty and then when fully loaded, the weight of the load carried by the vehicle can be calculated. This is an office based administrative role and will require you to be IT literate with excellent customer service and administrative skills.
As the Administrator / Weighbridge Administration Assistant, you will join the customer services team covering maternity leave. However, for the right candidates this may lead to a permanent role.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Weighbridge Administration Assistant:
- Operating the weighbridge remotely from the office, ensuring that all vehicles have been accurately weighed upon entry and exit of the site
- Dealing with drivers face to face and issuing of paperwork
- Ensuring all required records regarding individual vehicles and types of materials entering and leaving the site are up to date and accurate
- Inputting data regarding all incoming and outgoing materials on to the in-house database
- Liaise with other departments within the business regarding deliveries and collections
- Dealing with customer queries both over the phone, in person and via e mail
- General office administration such as assisting in the writing of quotations, ensuring duty of care notes are up to date, letter/report writing, photocopying, faxing, filing, archiving
- Provide cover for the receptionist such as answering phones and dealing with visitors
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Be enthusiastic and hardworking
- Will have previous experience in an administration role
- A self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running
- You will have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate effectively with peers and customers at all levels, via telephone, e-mail and in person
- Be engaged, diligent and use your own initiative whilst being a good team player
- The role will require exceptional organisation skills, good time management and a friendly but professional manner
- Weighbridge experience would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5525
Full-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk