Site Operative / Shift Operator with a Fork Lift Truck (FLT) Licence is required to monitor, top up and add liquids, fluids, lubricants and coolants to a range of commercial, heavy duty machinery for a Company based in Bournemouth, Dorset, South West England.
SALARY: £22,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Bournemouth, Dorset, South West England
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a Fork Lift Truck (FLT) Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Site Operative / Shift Operator with ideally a background in relevant areas such as engineering, chemical, liquids or mechanics.
Working as the Site Operative / Shift Operator you will work with the Company’s on-site team and with their customer, being based on their site in Bournemouth.
As the Site Operative / Shift Operator you will deliver a customer focused service and effectively manage the day-to-day use of the Company’s fluids, liquids, lubricants and coolants into the customer’s commercial machinery.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Site Operative / Shift Operator:
- Flexibility to work varying hours of work dependant on the needs of the job
- Ability to carry out manual work
- Carry out lubrication checks and additions to the customer’s machines where required
- Topping up coolants, making additions where required
- Swarf movements around site. Emptying full swarf bins, replacing swarf bins on each machine as and when required
- Loading / Unloading deliveries as and when required
- Housekeeping to 5s standard
- Control and manage the use of the fluids on the shop floor in the most efficient manner
- Carry out analysis and corrective actions on water based fluids
- Promote the Company’s products and services on the shop floor
- Present a good image of the Company on the shop floor
- Build relationships with customer and shop floor personnel
- Carryout site duties as per the work schedule
- Record coolant results from analysis carried out
- Identify site requirements, provide solutions and where possible suggest ways of continuously improving the services provided to the customer by the Company
- Provide other specifically agreed services as and when required by the Site Manager
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Background in relevant areas such as engineering, chemical, liquid or mechanics, preferably with experience working with commercial machines
- Able to maintain a controlled, confident, calm and effective manner at all times
- Ability to make sound decisions based on analysis and evaluation when resolving a crisis
- Able to work extremely well with others and always ready to listen, learn, assist and help
- Fork Lift Truck (FLT) Licence
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3991
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Bournemouth, Dorset, South West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk