Recycling Plant / Manufacturing Site Manager with excellent team leadership and management skills with a proven track record of coaching, motivating and engaging a team is required for a well-established recycling and manufacturing Company based in Middlesbrough, North East England.
Candidates with previous management experience would be great. However, we’ll also consider candidates who have worked as a Senior Multi-Skilled Engineer with some supervisory experience looking for the next step up in their career.
SALARY: Competitive (depending on skills and experience)
LOCATION: Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Recycling Plant / Manufacturing Site Manager with excellent team leadership and management skills with a proven track record of coaching, motivating and engaging a team.
Working as a Recycling Plant / Manufacturing Site Manager you will be site based and will hold responsibility for managing all site operations ensuring efficient process and service delivery.
As a Recycling Plant / Manufacturing Site Manager you will motivate and drive the team’s performance, demonstrating assertiveness and decision-making skills and have a can-do attitude to your work.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As a Recycling Plant / Manufacturing Site Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for implementing and facilitation of site safety, health, environment and quality requirements in line with business needs and regulatory demands
- Full P&L accountability for the site inclusive of financial predictions, analysing variance and initiating corrective actions as appropriate
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders inclusive of customers and suppliers
- Ensure effective management techniques and behaviours are always displayed to ensure best practice and high levels of standards are achieved
- Monitoring the implementation and performance of agreed contracts
- Review processing schedules and make critical decisions regarding workflow strategies to ensure all offtake demands are achieved
- Provide options and deliver solutions to improve business performance
- Ensure the site follows a comprehensive preventive maintenance programme
- Be able to influence and gain commitment at all levels
- Motivate and drive the team’s performance
- Flexibility, confidence and use of initiative are essential, as the role requires quick thinking and the ability to change plans at short notice, enabling the department to offer an efficient and effective service
- Proven track record of coaching, motivating and engaging a team
- Demonstrating assertiveness and decision-making skills and have a can-do attitude to your work
- Excellent Communication skills at all levels with the ability to manage multi-disciplinary and cross functional teams
- Good leadership skills with the ability to provide effective direction
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8665
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk