Liquids, Oils, Fluids & Lubricants Machine Maintenance Site Manager with machine fluid management experience or experience working within engineering, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, machine maintenance or warehouse environment is required by a well-established Company based in Dagenham, Essex.
SALARY: £32,000 – £35,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Dagenham, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 07:00 – 15:30
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Liquids, Oils, Fluids & Lubricants Machine Maintenance Site Manager that has machine fluid management experience or experience working within engineering, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, machine maintenance or warehouse environment
Working as the Liquids, Oils, Fluids & Lubricants Machine Maintenance Site Manager you will oversee the management of the Company’s on site team, monitor MWF analysis, oil supply & volume management, EHS, Environmental and Housekeeping Activities, Waste Management and data recording. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the operation, ensuring it falls in line with the contract obligations and the requirements of the customer.
As the Liquids, Oils, Fluids & Lubricants Machine Maintenance Site Manager, you will ideally have previous experience of fluid management. However, this job would also suit someone who has worked in an engineering, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, machine maintenance or warehouse environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Liquids, Oils, Fluids & Lubricants Machine Maintenance Site Manager:
- Monitor, manage and assess the performance of the on-site employees to ensure the service conforms to the contract requirements. Resolving disputes in a timely manner
- Monitor activity to identify problem areas.
- Meet with the customer on a regular basis to review progress, discuss problems and consider necessary changes
- Establish clear lines of communication and reporting
- Identify potential problems and solutions
- Develop, review, and update appropriate risk assessments and safe working practices
- Increase health and safety awareness
- Conduct, as necessary, safety audits
- Coordinate the training of personnel in areas of safety
- Implement the Health and Safety Policy
- Manage and administer the contract, Ensuring the day to day contract requirements are met
- Attend on-site operational meetings
- Liaise with customer management to discuss operational problems and customer requirements
- Liaise with on-site personnel to highlight problems and opportunities and ensure they have sufficient information to carry out their work satisfactorily
- Ensure sufficient consumables (Lab) and equipment are kept in stock to meet the requirements of the contract
- Carry out the ordering of all products, PPE, stationary, chemicals and monitoring on-site stock levels
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient manpower cover for all aspects of the contract, including time sheets
- Complete and supervise the maintenance of records for all aspects of the contract
- Ensure the financial targets of the contract are met
- Assist the customer during periodic E.A audits, Fire audits and Insurance audits
- Project lead on customer improvement and cost saving projects
- You will ideally have previous experience of fluid management or have experience working in an engineering, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, machine maintenance or warehouse environment
- Previous management experience is essential
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Competent communicator with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Able to work as part of a team but be pro-active and confident to use initiative when required to work alone
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow procedures in line with Company and Health and Safety standards
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5467
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dagenham, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk