Machine Site Manager with machine fluid management experience or experience working within engineering, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, machine maintenance or warehouse environment is required by a well-established Company based in Derby, Derbyshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: circa. £24,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Derby, Derbyshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Machine Site Manager that has machine fluid management experience or experience working within engineering, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, machine maintenance or warehouse environment
Working as the Machine Site Manager you will deliver a customer focused service to effectively manage the day-to-day use of the Company’s metal working fluids into the customer’s machinery, in line with the agreed contract.
As the Machine Site Manager, you will ideally have previous experience of fluid management. However, this job would also suit someone who has worked in an engineering, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, machine maintenance or warehouse environment – Also ideally holding a current Fork Lift Truck / FLT License.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Machine Site Manager:
- Ensure the coolant and lubrication parameters are measured, tested and recorded in line with the scope of work as well as HSE standards, in order to optimise the running of the customer’s machines, carrying out corrective actions and making fluid additions where necessary
- Implement, adhere to and monitor both the Company’s and the customer’s safe working procedures
- Maintain stock levels, ensure all data and machine charts are kept up to date
- Assist the regional team in establishing, implementing and reviewing plans in line with business targets, to increase the profitability of the account
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- You will ideally have previous experience of fluid management or have experience working in an engineering, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, machine maintenance or warehouse environment
- Ideally hold a current Fork Lift Truck / FLT License
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow procedures in line with Company and Health and Safety standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4561
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Derby, Derbyshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk