Site Machine Operative / Liquids, Fluids & Lubricants Maintenance Operator is required to monitor, top up and add liquids, fluids, lubricants and coolants to a range of commercial, heavy duty machinery for a Company based in Dagenham, Essex.
SALARY: £20,696 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Dagenham, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: Hours are shift based
** 2 Jobs Available **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Site Machine Operative / Liquids, Fluids & Lubricants Maintenance Operator with ideally a background in relevant areas such as engineering, chemical, liquids, manufacturing or mechanics.
Working as the Site Machine Operative / Liquids, Fluids & Lubricants Maintenance Operator you will work with the Company’s on-site team, Site Manager and with their customer, being based on their site in Dagenham, Essex.
As the Site Machine Operative / Liquids, Fluids & Lubricants Maintenance Operator, you will deliver a customer focused service and effectively manage the day-to-day use of the Company’s oils, chemicals, liquids, lubricants, coolants and water-based fluids into the customer’s commercial machinery. You will also perform machine cleans, removing of foreign matter, and fluids as per schedules and replace fluids and filters as per instruction sheets / manuals.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Site Machine Operative / Liquids, Fluids & Lubricants Maintenance Operator:
- Manage the use of the fluids on the shop floor in the most efficient manner
- Carry out analysis and corrective actions on water-based fluids
- Perform coolant & oil cleanout operations to industrial machinery
- Apply fluid additions to maintain machine performance
- Perform filter changes & water top-up to batteries etc.
- Moving of fluids and equipment around industrial site(s) and offloading/loading of vehicles, using folk lift trucks or similar
- Liaise with customer shop floor personnel to provide necessary support
- Assist in all monitoring processes in order to maintain data records
- Identify site requirements, provide solutions and where possible suggest ways of continuously improving the services provided to the customer
- Report issues of non-conformance to appropriate line manager for correction
- Contributes to making a safe, clean and environmentally aware workplace
- Able to work as part of a team but be pro-active and confident to use initiative when required to work alone
- Background in a relevant areas’ such as engineering, chemical or mechanics
- Electric counterbalance Fork truck certification an advantage
- Flexible to job requirement
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5469
Full-Time, Permanent Engineering Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dagenham, Essex. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk