Site Machine Operative / Liquids, Fluids & Lubricants Maintenance Operator is required to monitor, top up and add liquids, fluids, lubricants and coolants to a range of commercial, heavy duty machinery for a Company based in Cwmbran, Monmouthshire, Wales.
SALARY: £18,000 per annum + Benefits (Weekend Overtime Possible)
LOCATION: Cwmbran, Monmouthshire, Wales
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: Hours are shift based
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Site Machine Operative / Liquids, Fluids & Lubricants Maintenance Operator with ideally a background in relevant areas such as engineering, chemical, liquids, manufacturing or mechanics.
Working as the Site Machine Operative / Liquids, Fluids & Lubricants Maintenance Operator you will work with the Company’s on-site team, Site Manager and with their customer, being based on their site in Cwmbran, Monmouthshire, Wales.
As the Site Machine Operative / Liquids, Fluids & Lubricants Maintenance Operator, you will deliver a customer focused service and effectively manage the day-to-day use of the Company’s oils, chemicals, liquids, lubricants, coolants and water-based fluids into the customer’s commercial machinery. You will also perform machine cleans, removing of foreign matter, and fluids as per schedules and replace fluids and filters as per instruction sheets / manuals.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Site Machine Operative / Liquids, Fluids & Lubricants Maintenance Operator:
- Manage the use of the fluids on the shop floor in the most efficient manner
- Carry out analysis and corrective actions on water-based fluids
- Apply fluid additions to maintain machine performance
- Clean out machine sumps when required
- Liaise with customer shop floor personnel to provide necessary support
- Carry out site duties as per work schedule
- Record results from the analysis carried out on the shop floor
- Identify site requirements, provide solutions and where possible suggest ways of continuously improving the services provided to the customer
- Provide other specifically agreed services as and when required by the Site Manager
- Able to work as part of a team but be pro-active and confident to use initiative when required to work alone
- Able to carry out manual work
- Background in a relevant areas’ such as engineering, chemical or mechanics
- Electric counterbalance Fork Lift Truck / FLT certification an advantage
- Flexibility to work varying hours of work dependent on the needs of the job
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5748
Full-Time, Permanent Engineering Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Cwmbran, Monmouthshire, Wales. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk