Shipping & Export Logistics Coordinator / Customer Service Advisor & Sales Support Executive who has experience handling high volume inbound enquiries, placing orders for UK and International shipment and liaising with overseas factories is required for well-established, international retail brand based in Evesham, Worcestershire.
SALARY: Negotiable + Benefits (24 Days Holiday + 8 Statutory Days)
LOCATION: Evesham, Worcestershire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
KEY REQUIREMENTS: In addition to having a first-class customer service background, you will need previous Export experience gained ideally whilst working within an account management / customer focussed role within either a B2B or B2C environment.
We have a fantastic new exciting job opportunity with the Company’s Customer Services Team, for a Shipping & Export Logistics Coordinator / Customer Service Advisor & Sales Support Executive, who has experience handling high volume inbound enquiries, placing orders for UK and International shipment and liaising with overseas factories.
Working as the Shipping & Export Logistics Coordinator / Customer Service Advisor & Sales Support Executive you will be required to work with Key Overseas Customers, Distributors and liaise with factories with the objective of ensuring on-time delivery of all direct shipments.
As the Shipping & Export Logistics Coordinator / Customer Service Advisor & Sales Support Executive you will also be required to support the Export, Web Retail, Trade and Hospitality teams. Adaptability and flexibility are key traits required for this role, as your daily priorities will be governed by work volumes across all the different sectors.
This is a very demanding, multi-functional role, that would suit a passionate, customer focused professional with Account Management and Export experience obtained within either a B2B or B2C environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible.
Your duties as the Shipping & Export Logistics Coordinator / Customer Service Advisor & Sales Support Executive:
- Handle a high volume of inbound customer contacts (email and phone)
- Process customer orders. Undertake contract review and provide order acknowledgement as required
- Process and place direct shipment orders
- Manage multiple direct customer web portal systems
- Monitor the progress of direct shipment orders to ensure on-time delivery. Pre-empting problems, acting and expediting as required
- Act as regular liaison between employees and factories in Asia
- Act as regular liaison with major overseas customers. Receive and respond to customer requests for changes in order quantities, re-scheduling deliveries or advice on lead times
- Ensure that requests for product information and samples are despatched in a timely manner
- Monitor buffer stocks with factories in Asia
- Advise customers of supply changes and update shipping documents in a timely fashion
- Liaise closely with International Sales Managers to manage customers’ expectations
- Order and co-ordinate the timely shipping of labels and ticketing materials to factories for customers’ orders
- Undertake a regular programme of proactive outbound calling, contacting key distributors and customers, following up on quotes provided and sales leads
- Call Forwarding and Reception duties, meeting and greeting visitors to site, general post and franking duties
- Ownership of ‘step by step’ training material for this role, ensuring it is regularly reviewed and updated
- New business project work and research projects
- A team player who is passionate about the customer experience, with a can-do attitude, and is comfortable managing customer expectations
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- A methodical approach to managing workload with the ability to prioritise and at times to work under pressure and to deadlines
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. A good standard of written English with experience of liaising with Overseas customers and suppliers where English isn’t their first language
- A relationship builder who understands the need to build productive working relationships and the need to maintain high levels of co-operation and communication with the sales team
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining good judgement and decision making
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Export, with a thorough understanding of export documentation:
- Country of Origin, Certificates of Conformity, Bills of Lading, Packing Lists
- Knowledge and experience of liaising with Freight Forwarders
- A good understanding of what an ERP system does and experience in using sales order, purchase order, consignment and stock management modules
- Experience of using customer, web-based purchasing and shipping portals
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills
- Ability to work efficiently across different time zones (East and West)
- Given the nature of the role, you will be expected to work over the Christmas holiday on a rota basis. There will also be a requirement for you to work additional hours during busy periods and time in lieu will be given for this.
- This is a role that requires flexibility, and following full training, you will also be required to provide daily support to the Web Retail, Trade and Hospitality teams and any other additional tasks dependent on business needs.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV as soon as possible. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5007
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Evesham, Worcestershire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk