Night Shift Supervisor with good communication, problem solving and leadership skills is required for a well-established recycling and manufacturing Company based in Middlesbrough, North East England.
SALARY: Competitive (depending on skills and experience)
LOCATION: Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Thursday, 6pm– 7am
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Night Shift Supervisor with good communication, problem solving and leadership skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Working as a Night Shift Supervisor you will be assisting in the day to day running of production in conjunction with the Site Management team, assisting with developing, reviewing and updating production related processes, policies and procedures in consultation with your Line Manager and other staff.
As a Night Shift Supervisor you will need to be hand on with the ability to take charge, managing and organising the team in their daily duties to ensure production targets and quality requirements are met.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As a Night Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing and organising the team in their daily duties to ensure production targets and quality requirements are met
- Operating static and mobile plant when needed
- Assisting with developing, reviewing and updating production related processes, policies and procedures in consultation with your Line Manager and other staff
- Adhering to the Company’s procedures and policies
- Maintaining Housekeeping standards
- Conducting team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Providing encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Have previous team leading/supervisory experience ideally gained in a similar environment
- Show good communication, problem solving and leadership skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be able to use their own initiative to achieve tasks
- Have working knowledge of word/excel
- Be health & safety minded
- Have the ability to take charge, motivate and direct others
- Forklift truck, loading shovel and/or telehandler license and/or experience would be beneficial but is not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8612
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk