SharePoint Microsoft Office 365 Technology Consultant who has experience working with Microsoft 365 technologies is required to work on a number of projects for a high growth digital technology company based in Glasgow, Scotland.
SALARY: Excellent + Industry-leading Benefits Package
LOCATION: Positions are available in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Manchester and across the UK on a flexible remote basis.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a SharePoint Microsoft Office 365 Technology Consultant who has experience working with Microsoft 365 technologies.
The company is a high growth digital technology business dedicated to helping government, not for profit and industry organisations undergo digital transformation, step by step with Microsoft.
Are you motivated and passionate about technology, looking to develop your skills and experience in a wide range of projects?
If you are, then we want to hear from you!
As a SharePoint Microsoft Office 365 Technology Consultant you will join a modern workplace team as part of a larger Cloud Team delivering projects in and around Microsoft 365 (M365).
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The company’s SharePoint Microsoft Office 365 Technology Consultants are involved in delivering the modern workplace offerings around Teams, SharePoint Online and Power Platform. A key role of the SharePoint Microsoft Office 365 Technology Consultant is delivering projects in the Power Platform and business productivity space.
- SharePoint Online architecture planning including SharePoint home sites, hub sites and Modern SharePoint sites.
- Business process automation using Power Platform including Power Apps and Power Automate
- Microsoft 365 content migration.
- Microsoft Teams planning, governance, and adoption.
- Business process understanding.
- Delivering go-live stages of the project.
- Communicating effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Studying and passing required M365 certifications (MS-900, PL-900, PL-100).
NICE TO HAVE
The following list of experiences although not essential, would be beneficial.
- Experience of SharePoint on-premises including classic workflows.
- Experience of PowerShell.
- Experience of Microsoft Dataverse.
- Experience of governance, security, and compliance within M365 suite.
- Adoption and Change Management (ACM) experience.
- Experience of 3rd party products such as Sharegate, Nintex, etc.
You will have relevant experience working with Microsoft 365 technologies (Teams, SharePoint Online and Power Platform) and must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn. You will have a professional approach with good problem solving and excellent communication skills.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU
You will be supported with Learning & Development as well as technical support on projects. This is an opportunity to join a growing team within an ambitious and entrepreneurial digital technology business. The opportunity is there to make it yours and grow with the business.
The company offer an industry leading benefits package and flexible working.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6378
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk