Stage, Theatre, TV and Film Rigging Equipment Service Technician that has a good electrical / mechanical background, preferably with experience working within the entertainment industry, is required by a well-established Company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
- Have you previously worked on Entertainment Lifting Systems, Hoists or other rigging equipment? Or
- Do you have an electrical / mechanical background?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions then we would be very interested to hear from you.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Rigging Equipment Service Technician that has a good technical background (electrical / mechanical preferred). Experience of working in the entertainment industry would be advantageous.
Working as the Rigging Equipment Service Technician you will be a part of the Rigging Team within a large technical workshop.
As the Rigging Equipment Service Technician you will repair and service entertainment industry lifting equipment such as CM Lodestar, CM Prostar, Manfrotto, Doughty Support Systems (all necessary training will be provided).
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the world’s industry leaders in this exciting industry.
As the Rigging Equipment Service Technician your duties will be:
- Repairing and servicing entertainment industry based lifting equipment such as CM Lodestar, CM Prostar, Manfrotto, Doughty Support Systems and others
- Preparing hoists and rigging equipment for clients
- Inspection of rigging equipment
- Communicating with customers and sales staff via phone and email to offer technical support
- Opportunities for working offsite at venues and customer premises
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- An electrical/mechanical background or qualification is preferential
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry or working with and repairing lifting/rigging equipment would be advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
JOB REF: AWDO-P3825
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk