Service Team Coordinator with administration and office scheduling / helpdesk / planning experience is required to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation for a fast growing Mechanical and Electrical Company based in Loughton, Essex.
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Loughton, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Working hours 8.00am – 5.00pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Service Team Coordinator who will be responsible for the support and administration within the service team, assisting with scheduling and contacting clients to gain access.
As the Service Team Coordinator you will assist the operational managers with quoting and pricing and be the first point of contact for incoming calls via the main office phone.
Working as the Service Team Coordinator you will have excellent customer service skills both written and oral as well as experience working in an office scheduling/helpdesk role within the engineering sector.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Service Team Coordinator will include:
- Responsible for answering calls and relaying the information back to the service team or client
- Support the operations and service department with planning/scheduling when required maintaining all tasks, including raising jobs and follow-on works are up to date
- Order stationery and equipment, office maintenance
- Ensuring all job sheets/timesheets and closed jobs are completed ready for invoicing
- Assist Finance (for order processing, and banking)
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like meetings, conferences, and celebrations
- Ensuring you have a customer focused approach and the ability to prioritise and use initiative
- Booking in electrical testing/electrical jobs with the resident/client
- Communicating with operatives/manager for parts/suppliers availabilities/quoting
- Monitoring the operative’s daily activities ensuring that productivity is maintained
- Raising jobs/purchase orders on the IBMS system making sure the engineers have enough work for the following day
- Other reasonable ad hoc duties that arise to support the team
- Proven experience in an office scheduling/helpdesk role within the engineering sector
- Knowledge of office admin systems, databases, and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (in particular MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Proven experience of excellent customer service skills both written and oral
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Administration experience
- Experience of working in the engineering and maintenance sector would be beneficial
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7011
Full Time, Permanent Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Loughton, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk