Service, Repair and Modernisation (Refurbishment) Lift Engineer Supervisor / Engineering Team Leader with excellent management, team leadership and organisational skills is required to manage a team of Maintenance Repair Engineers and liaise with clients and suppliers. Working for a well-established National, family owned Company with an office in Lichfield, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
SALARY: Competitive + Company Car or Inclusion in the Car Cash Allowance Scheme + Generous Benefits (Participation in the Company’s Profit Pool Share (after qualifying period), Contributory Penson Scheme, Company Private Healthcare Scheme, Cashback Health Care Scheme (after qualifying period))
LOCATION: Lichfield, Staffordshire, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENTS: You should have a strong bias in lift maintenance, repair and refurbishment. It is essential that the successful applicant should be self-motivated to help with the development of the Repair Department, together with the ability to communicate with clients, suppliers and employees.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a Drivers Licence
Due to expansion within the Company, we now have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Service, Repair and Modernisation (Refurbishment) Lift Engineer Supervisor / Engineering Team Leader with excellent management, team leadership and organisational skills that has previous experience in lift maintenance and repair.
Working as the Service, Repair and Modernisation (Refurbishment) Lift Engineer Supervisor / Engineering Team Leader you will have a pro-active approach to your duties, ensuring the engineering team are meeting the Company’s Service Level Agreements with their clients and all paperwork regarding maintenance and repair work is completed.
As the Service, Repair and Modernisation (Refurbishment) Lift Engineer Supervisor / Engineering Team Leader you will also manage sub-contractors, overseeing their work and liaise with suppliers to ensure spare parts are sourced and ordered on time.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Service, Repair and Modernisation (Refurbishment) Lift Engineer Supervisor / Engineering Team Leader:
- Manage a team of Repair Engineers
- Supervision of both large and small repairs and administrative requirements, including major refurbishments
- Supervision and achievement of the Repair Team’s budget with a view to growth
- Supervision of effective communication within your team both internally and externally
- Attendance of management / department / disciplinary meetings as required
- Full cooperation and support of the Management Team across all departments
- Efficient use of the service database system and management reports
- Compliance with all company policies, in particular the ISO, Health & Safety and Environmental policies
- Successful completion of training courses as required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- You MUST have a strong bias in lift maintenance, repair and refurbishment
- Experience supervising engineering teams
- You should be self-motivated to help with the development of the Repair Department
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be client focussed, ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered
- Must be computer literate
- Must have Drivers Licence
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4850
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Lichfield, Staffordshire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk