Involvement Service Manager with good communication and leadership skills, experience of working in partnership with other organisations and knowledge of involvement and co-production practises and values is required for a well-established Charity based in Canterbury, Kent, South East England.
SALARY: £27,800 per annum (rising to £30,693 after 5 years’ service) + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Canterbury, Kent, South East England – with travel across Kent and Medway
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (some flexibility may be required
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates will require a full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes and must be willing to undertake travel across Kent and Medway
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Involvement Service Manager with good communication and leadership skills, experience of working in partnership with other organisations and knowledge of involvement and co-production practises and values.
This role will manage the day to day delivery and improvement of the Involvement Service.
As the Involvement Service Manager you will help the supported people to shape the service, giving them a voice within the organisation. You will manage a small team of involvement and participation workers across internal services and in communities throughout Kent.
The Involvement Service Manager will maintain an ongoing dialogue between the organisation and the communities, ensuring that individuals are empowered to use their voices to improve the service.
Your main duties and responsibilities as the Involvement Service Manager will include:
Leadership & Development
- Support the development of the service enabling clarity of service pathways, responsiveness to need and evidence of impact
- Management of effective service delivery, including quality assurance structures and systems
- Manage effective risk and safeguarding practice for the Involvement service
- Oversee and manage budgets
- Proactively establish and maintain effective partnerships and collaborations
- Seek and respond to client insights
Performance and Evaluation
- Support the development, implementation and management of the Involvement services outcome measurement and monitoring, enabling evidence of need, reach and impact
- Lead on the operational mobilisation and implementation of new services
- Manage the performance of the service, ensuring they meet commissioner and funder requirements, as well as quality standards
- Prepare and present accurate and timely reports to line managers to demonstrate performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Recruit and develop high-performing staff with the skills and competencies to provide high quality, trauma-informed services
- Effectively manage a dispersed staff and volunteer team
- Manage staff absence and capacity ensuring that services are always able to deliver quality, meeting contractual requirements and within budgets
- Undertake all line management responsibilities including induction, holding regular one to ones and annual PDRs with direct line reports
Growth & Business Planning
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and external partners
- Involvement in the effective strategic planning for the Involvement service
- Proactively identify service improvement opportunities and implement them to develop the service of the future
- Relevant qualification in management at level 3 or above or commitment to work towards this
- Significant experience of placing clients and other stakeholders at the heart of decision making
- Experience of collaborating and working with multiple partner organisations
- Experience of making autonomous decisions to manage teams e.g. capacity planning, adapting models to meet service needs
- Experience of improving and managing services, projects or contracts
- Skilled communicator, able to provide a leadership voice and inspire others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to analyse and interpret management information
- The ability to identify solutions to problems and implement and evaluate them
- Ability to lead and manage a team as well as lead and manage change within services
- Full driving license and the use of a vehicle
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service)
- Pension scheme (contributions matched up to 7%)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and trained Mental Health First Aider's
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7307
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Canterbury, Kent, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk