IT Service Delivery Manager with experience of working with difference service management tools, strong negotiation skills and strong working knowledge of ITIL is required for a well-established and leading company based in Glasgow, Scotland.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Glasgow, Scotland – Hybrid position working from home as well as the office
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an IT Service Delivery Manager with experience of working with difference service management tools, strong negotiation skills and strong working knowledge of ITIL.
Working as an IT Service Delivery Manager you will ensure that assigned support and managed service contracts are in line with established KPIs and SLAs.
Managing and nurturing relationships with customers and other relevant stakeholders is imperative to your role as IT Service Delivery Manager, with the quality of delivery aligned to customer expectations and high satisfaction levels.
This role is perfect for someone with relevant service delivery experience, who has excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as IT Service Delivery Manager will include:
- Manage changes in contract scope, schedules, and cost
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure successful service delivery
- Develop detailed Service Delivery reporting to track and manage both operational and financial performance, using established tools and processes e.g. PowerBI/JIRA
- Financial management - ensure cost to deliver is tracked and managed
- Deliver RAG reports for each contract via agreed channels to establish timelines
- Minimise unrecoverable effort against each contract
- Maintain profitability of each contract against GM
- Escalate to management where risks to successful delivery and/or financial performance is identified
- Define and maintain a risk register for each contract
- Define and maintain a Service Improvement plan for each contract
- Lead service reviews with customers to an agreed schedule
- Proactive engagement in pre-sales activity, including composing and pricing managed service contract proposals
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Experience working with different service management tools
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL - certification to v3 foundation level required
- Process and procedures skills - including the ability to define and apply a process driven approach to delivery, that is iterative and improves delivery
- Great leadership and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong negotiation skills regarding; contract scope, pricing models and the use of resources
- Commercial acumen - to enable financial profiling and management of customer contracts and their relationship to the wider business
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
Company benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible hybrid home and office working
- 34 days’ annual leave (inclusive of all bank and public holidays) with the option to buy and sell more
- Guaranteed learning and development investment
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- 6.5% contributory pension
- Health and wellbeing group
- Cycle to work scheme
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8479
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk