Service Coordinator Administrator with good administrative, organisational, time management and customer service skills is required for the UK’s largest provider of scheduled maintenance, equipment repairs and technical support for powered access platforms based in Telford, West Midlands.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
Benefits: Attractive holiday entitlement, healthcare, Life Assurance, Pension Scheme, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
LOCATION: Telford, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Service Coordinator Administrator with good administrative, organisational, time management and customer service skills.
Working as the Service Coordinator Administrator you will deliver a premium level of service to all customers and will ideally have a proven track record in customer support and a proactive approach to solving customer issues.
As the Service Coordinator Administrator you will have the ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload with a helpful and proactive approach to your work.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
As a successful candidate you will join a company that offers more than just a pay check.
The well-being of their colleagues and a good work -life balance is fundamental to their operational strategy. The company’s managers follow their core value of servant leadership, which is why they focus on productivity rather than hours worked. The company regularly review workloads and are always motivated to find better ways of doing things. They know that personal circumstances change, so they’re committed to working with their employees when they need additional support to achieve their own balance.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Service Coordinator Administrator include:
- Deliver a premium level of service to all customers
- Plan and schedule engineering service work for customers to ensure an efficient service
- Diary management of engineers and third-party contractors, ensuring parts are ordered on time, co-ordinating with engineers and providing estimates and confirmation to the customers
- Schedule service work both commercial and warranty where needed and provide cover for other controllers when needed
- Strong administration experience
- Proven ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload
- Excellent Telephone skills and the ability to deal with a wide range of customer situations
- ProVen track record in customer support and proactive approach to solving customer issues and problem solving
- Previous experience scheduling Engineers would be desirable
- Oracle, Sage systems knowledge would be desirable
- Knowledge of products within the Access Industry would be desirable
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7437
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Telford, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk