Senior Test Manager that has experience managing and delivering successful projects, managing teams of Testers and writing strategies and plans is required for a Global Company based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire (You must be able to travel within the UK and work away from home during the week)
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** Clear Progression Path **
** Work for a Global, Dynamic, Market Leader **
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: All Applicants MUST HAVE full working rights for the UK, be located within the UK right now, or if not be able to be on board within the UK within a 4 week period
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Test Manager that has experience managing and delivering successful projects, managing teams of Testers and writing strategies and plans.
Working as the Senior Test Manager, you will join the Company’s Senior Testing Team where you will specialise in the management of large testing programmes and use these skills to consult with the Company’s top tier client base. The Company will expect that you can develop and deliver Test solutions to the highest level of quality.
As a Senior Test Manager, you will demonstrate passionate and enthusiastic leadership of the testing activities at a project/programme level, be involved in the planning, monitoring and control of the testing activities to a high standard of quality across single/multiple clients. This includes identifying the amount of effort, the levels and types of testing to be executed. You will also be instrumental in driving programme delivery to the Test Strategy and Plan you have shaped, by understanding client requirements and vendor management. As a self-motivated individual, you will have the opportunity to build and develop a rewarding career within the Company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, market leading Company that employs over 1,300 permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are seeking highly experienced Senior Tester to join their UK teams on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
The Company operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. They keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognised testing qualifications as well as learn new tools. In addition, there are staff parties/activities, employee benefits and a results-focussed culture that is inclusive, successful and they do it all with positivity and a smile.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Test Manager include:
- Writing Test Strategies/Test Plans
- Providing estimates for resource utilisation through a project
- Management and delivery of successful projects
- Identify potential test issues and developing corrective action plans
- Assisting with new business proposal development
- Coaching, appraising and mentoring staff
- Work closely with business stakeholders
- Provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience covering all areas of the testing lifecycle in multiple industries
- Experience in Test Management/Test Consultant
- Experience covering all areas of SDLC/STLC
- The ability to liaise with staff across all levels of the business
- The ability to deliver presentations and training courses when required
- Experience of planning, design and execution of static testing
- Familiarity with holding reviews and workshops
- Experience reviewing and assessing testability of requirements
- Proven track record managing and leading testing projects
- Ability to prioritise and manage work to a critical project timeline in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking proficiency)
- All Applicants MUST HAVE full working rights for the UK, be located within the UK right now, or if not be able to be on board within the UK within a 4 week period
- ISTQB Advanced Test Management and Certified Agile Tester accreditation is highly desirable but not essential as this can be provided
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4203
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in Reading, Berkshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk