Senior Supply Chain Logistics, Inventory and Shipping Coordinator with first-class negotiation, problem-solving, organisational and communication skills is required by a well-established, leading Company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: Circa £39,000 per annum + Benefits (includes 25 days holiday - plus bank holidays, Private Medical Insurance and Final Salary Pension Scheme)
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Supply Chain Logistics, Inventory and Shipping Coordinator that has first-class negotiation, problem-solving, organisational and communication skills.
As a successful candidate, you will join the Materials Department which has responsibility for the scheduling, transportation, receiving and inventory control of purchased production components.
Working as the Senior Supply Chain Logistics, Inventory and Shipping Coordinator you will be responsible for the Perpetual Inventory cycle count program for the Company, including the management of the PI Count Team.
As the Senior Supply Chain Logistics, Inventory and Shipping Coordinator you will analyse Materials shortage demerit data to provide root cause analysis, management reporting and identification of improvement opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Supply Chain Logistics, Inventory and Shipping Coordinator will include:
- Responsibility for the PI (Perpetual Inventory) cycle count program including the management of the PI count team, weekly management metric reporting, inventory error analysis and identification of inventory accuracy improvement opportunities
- Analysis of Materials shortage demerit data to provide root cause analysis, management reporting and identification of improvement opportunities
- Management of complete knockdown (CKD) claims procedure and subsequent shipping requirements – Mexico, Taiwan etc. including error analysis and management reporting
- Management of the miscellaneous shipping process - from standard despatches UK and overseas to same day courier deliveries; ensuring all documentation, customs and financial, is complete and appropriate
- Management of inbound transportation performance, including the maintenance of haulier arrival time slotting
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree qualified or equivalent preferred in a supply chain/logistics management, operations, manufacturing, engineering or business related discipline
- Highly motivated and capable of achieving excellent standards of performance in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally with suppliers/couriers/hauliers
- First class negotiation and persuasion skills
- Good problem-solving skills - Six Sigma experience preferred
- Computer literate with excellent attention to detail
- Highly numerate with excellent data analysis and reporting skills
- Good knowledge of supply base management / material and production control will be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4054
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk