Senior Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer with working knowledge of supplier process management and controls, PPAP, APQP and supporting programmes is required for a well-established and successful Company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits (25 Days Holiday, plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays, Final Salary Pension Scheme, Private Outpatients Scheme)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Field-Based role with the potential for extensive travel both within and outside of the UK. Candidates must be willing to travel on a regular basis and be prepared to spend time away from home.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer that has working knowledge of supplier process management and controls, PPAP, APQP and supporting programmes.
Working as the Senior Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer you will be co-ordinating PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) activities at the supplier and initiating APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) multi-functional teams.
As the Senior Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer you will also be involved with developing the supplier base by using Six Sigma and Lean techniques.
As a successful candidate you will have a great chance to work with this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Initiate APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) multi-functional teams
- Co-ordinate PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) activities at the supplier and manage into plant
- Initiate supplier / launch readiness reviews and quality plans
- Facilitate, prioritise, train and support supplier corrective action meetings and reviews
- Measure and analyse trends and performance at the supplier and the plant to reduce potential issues
- Develop the supplier base by using Six Sigma and Lean techniques
- Liaise with the parent company to develop integration activities with the supply base
- Analyse and audit processes and parts at suppliers premises
- Complete root cause analysis programmes to plant satisfaction
- Be business aware and predict industry trends
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A working knowledge of supplier process management and controls, PPAP, APQP, and supporting programmes
- Undertake measurement system analysis, statistical measurement and trend analysis (MSA, SPC & PFMEA)
- Internal and external experience in auditing systems and capabilities, or possess a qualification in such systems
- Capable of effective decision making at the company and the supplier
- Skilled / experienced in root cause analysis and poka yoke
- Confident to discuss, enforce and recommend any concerns, solutions and constraints at the highest level
- Degree qualified or studying towards a degree
- Possess excellent presentation skills, and the ability to see tasks through to a logical conclusion
- Willing to travel on a regular basis and be prepared to spend time away from home
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk