Senior Software Tester / System Test Team Leader who has previous experience in software testing, test design, test strategy development and knowledge of automated testing tools with good team leadership and management skills is required to join our team a Bosch Automated Service Solutions based in Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Manchester, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
We are recruiting for a permanent position for a Senior Software Tester / System Test Team Leader to manager a multi-site system test and acceptance test team. This role is a mixture of leading a team and hands-on test engineering.
As a Senior Software Tester / System Test Team Leader you will be involved with mentoring junior members of the team and managing the teams' development and skills.
Working as the Senior Software Tester / System Test Team Leader you will define product validation strategies and work with the customer and support the operation group with product non-conformance investigations. Including the integration of compliance and reliability testing into the overall product validation. You will be responsible for the design input requirements related to test of software components during the development and production phase.
This role will involve working closely with product owner to understand user stories and define acceptance criteria. Further, the role will involve preparing test plans and designing test procedures for software validation. Testing the software and hardware against requirements during the development phase and producing written reports.
As the Software Tester / System Test Team Leader you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering or other scientific subject
- Proven experience in software testing, knowledge of automated test tools, experience of test design and test strategy development
- Previous experience leading a software test / acceptance team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Passion for mentoring and developing team members
- Experience of using issue tracking systems, e.g. JIRA
- Dedication to high quality, on time delivery of test solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return for this role we are offering the below benefits:
- Competitive salary and up to 8% pension contributions.
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Simply Health cash-plan scheme
- Discounted Bosch products
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7515
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Bosch Automated Service Solutions